US Mobile New Plans

US Mobile has some new competitive plans on the Verizon and T-Mobile networks. For example:

$15/month - 2GB high-speed data
$30/month - 10GB high-speed data

New plan with 30 GB of data per month for $30. On the Verizon network no less.

Trying out US Mobile on my main line now. eSIM activation and transfer went smoothly and almost instantaneously. I was pleasantly surprised because my previous Visible --> other Verizon MVNO transfers have not gone smoothly.

Only two complaints so far:

1. no hotspot on their unlimited plan
  2. I thought I was going to have a choice between Verizon or T-Mobile, but they defaulted me to Verizon - I would have selected T-Mobile if given the choice. Perhaps there is no choice when you select eSIM activation.

yes esim is verizon only.

Hotpsot is available on the premium plan.

mint have a deal right now if you want tmobile

I decided to not stay. I am porting to Cricket for a month to take advantage of a $25 BOA cashback deal. I had to chat twice with US Mobile regarding my port out, once to get my acct. # and PIN and then a second time to get US Mobile to release the number before Cricket would complete my order. I received my Cricket order yesterday via UPS and was hoping to wait until Thursday (the last day of my trial) to activate. I thought that I was going to continue getting unlimited fast data until then, but US Mobile has now throttled me! So I'll complete the Cricket activation tomorrow, one day earlier than I had planned.