Update on swaps - not good

Hello,
We sincerely apologize for the response delay: Unfortunately, our
advertising network still has not paid us. And it is not just for last
month or the month before, we are waiting on payment for ads from last
year too, September, October, November, December and all of this year.
Yes it is that bad. We have tried to ensure we could still function
during this period, however at this point we can no longer continue
subsidizing this business and its customers.

All current/pending swaps are being cancelled and new swaps will be
added to the store at a new unsubsidized rate/ratio. This is not a
decision we take lightly, however, due to circumstances well beyond our
control we have been forced into this situation.

We understand that this is a disappointment to you just as it is to us.
Again, we apologize for the delay in responding to tickets.

Thank you,
CellNUVO support

Yup, got the same email just now. Not sure what it really means though.

Sounds like all swaps are to be cancelled and a punitive rate given to all remaining points/swaps/payments. Sounds like we get $x cents on the dollar. Not sure if cellnuvo are winding up or are trying to remain alive during this bad period.

I hope they will pay those swaps that have matured already and payment requested but I doubt that will happen. Another major blow for customers.

Glad they have finally updated us though.

Bs

The issues I have with the email

1). Not from Tom ,. Is he still owner?

2). No ratio given , Why???
Tired of trying to translate meanings.

1. They knew this long ago and yet made people wait months.

2. Did not say if they plan to stay in business

3. Talking down to us as if it is our
    Fault. Like we were supposed to know they were subsidizing payments.

4. The future never mentioned.

5. They make it sound like it's US versus them. Many people will not want to stay if that's the case.

8). Why not make us involved in the process. Why not give us options. When you make it as if this the way it is. You might have people stuck with the money they've already earned, but then they're going to leave

9). They should have talked to us from day one instead of waiting and then talk to us. It's insulting

I am sure that many of us would have been more than willing to work with them. When they yell at us and say this is it take it or leave it. Most people will leave it. Why stay?

1. Cellnuvo must give us a reason for us to continue on and stay with them. It is not our fault that they didn't get paid. We held up our end of the deal. They are past due. Instead of being humble and ask for us to work with them they pretty much talked down to us. After making us wait in silence.
    Tom was very good at public relations. I don't know what happened to him.

Lexusl21 wrote: .... 10) Cellnuvo must give us a reason for us to continue on and stay with them. It is not our fault that they didn't get paid. We held up our end of the deal. They are past due. Instead of being humble and ask for us to work with them they pretty much talked down to us. After making us wait in silence.

Well said! We played by their rules. They misled us. Tom asked us to download Swipir when he knew the advertisers weren't paying them.

Well, if that don't beat all? This Tom fellow, should be ashamed. Lies, lies and yet, more lies. The email message in OP raises more questions than it answers. Why continue running the app if people can''t get paid? Why not make an announcement?
What's going to happen to swaps and spends? If CN is shutting down, just say so. What happened to all the jibber jabber from Tom on March 11th?

Are you sitting on many points?