Trucklatized

I would guess this mod would void the warranty, as if she cared.

Street legal?

I assume it is because she got a speeding ticket while driving it on roads and streets the first day it was finished, so it was evidently registered properly. And given all the auto-experts involved with the project, I doubt they would construct something that wasn't street legal and then drive it illegally on public roads.

Poor girl had brain cancer!

Simone Giertz AKA “Queen of Shitty Robots” is brilliant, and also truly heroic IMO:

To stay upbeat with such an affliction is amazing & admirable indeed.
Her channel:

She has made some very cool things & her good humour is very enjoyable.

Why fate treats good people so badly is beyond me. Simone's situation reminded me of Sarah Collins who has a brain tumor and has dealt with it in a similar fashion. Hopefully, they will be able to move on and be fruitful.

Sarah Collins

Soundcloud

Description
"Hi there, thank you for visiting my channel. I'm a singer who felt the need to get back into singing after recently having a brain tumor removed..I'm very lucky and thankful that I am still here and able to enjoy singing and share my voice with you. Since being unwell, I inherited a fantastic vinyl collection of all the songs I grew up listening to, so I decided to share these fabulous songs with you all! Please SUBSCRIBE to this channel and connect with me on Facebook via Redirecting... Thank you so much and remember to live every day as if it was your last.....DON'T HESITATE TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE RIGHT NOW!! Sending you much love xx"