TracFone's Spin The Wheel

On Tracfone, both games were available as of Feb 1. The scratch game disappeared for a day or 2, now appears again, but doesn't work. (Only reveals Try Again Tomorrow.)

Hmm...
I won 100 points on the scratch game today (@ Net10).
I did once get the "try again tomorrow" but assumed it was "normal" to land a 0 point result occasionally. I guess I took it as a result not an indication that it was broken.

The tracfone one is definitely broken but the other brands seem to work fine. Everyone is getting try again tomorrow on tracfone.

Tracfone always gets a bad deal. Not sure why. I guess because it is meant to be the cheap brand. Phones are more expensive. There is less choice and the better deals are always out of stock.

Yes, it does always seem like Tracfone suffers the most from the games not working.

The 'better deals' being out of stock on Tracfone seems to be a recent thing, to me. I don't know whether it's because Tracfone is giving away (or heavily discounting) cheaper phones for those impacted by the impending AT&T doom, or whether it's an intentional decision to limit availability, or? . It's seems to me that Net10 usually has the worst stock (models/price) of the brands, and Total Wireless has a mixed range of outdated models & current upper end phones.

Tracfone phone stock has been coming and going rapidly. A model might be available for 1-2 days, or even just a few hours, and then go out of stock. Happened to me once last week between the time I started putting 2 phones in my shopping cart, and checking out. Check-out failed, because both phones were out of stock by then.

When I saw that VZW would be unlocking phones after 60 days I figured phone deals would diminish, avg. prices would increase.

Was very disappointed that NET10 (or any TF brand) didn't discount an unlimited/unlimited/1GB softcapped plan for under $100/yr. this fall/winter. They lost out on a few new customers for lines I manage.

Generally, I think the Tracfone brands manage to do a good job of targeting each possible niche of users somewhere across their brands, at a fairly competitive price. That particular niche seems a popular target for a lot of MVNOs, and it's surprisingly one that Tracfone (group) has not aggressively targeted, other than via Net10. Given the group's targeting towards building up user numbers, I agree that a promo on that plan seemed like a reasonable expectation.

Now they keep giving the special gift on the spin game for tracfone - which is just a restaurant gift card discount. Their way of running the game but not giving anything away. Scratch card still broken on tracfone.

Both working ok on NET10 yesterday & today (points won). Data point of one FWIW. If you asked me I would have guessed that they are all tied together, that TFW administers the games across all brands as one set of data, guess not.

"they keep giving the special gift on the spin game for tracfone - which is just a restaurant gift card discount. Their way of running the game but not giving anything away. Scratch card still broken on tracfone."

Same observation here with TF.

I've landed on the 'try again tomorrow' twice which never happened in the past.

It seems a natural assumption that they're all tied together-- but they don't all break at the same time.
I'm not sure that the Tracfone version of the games is actually 'broken' right now. It might have just exceeded the quantity of rewards that they allotted to Tracfone. (My guess is that Tracfone, as the most 'budget' of the brands, has the most dedicated players.)

Feb. was well above avg. mo. for me - 4635 points on Net10 earn points methods.

Feb was not good for me on Tracfone: we only got 9-10 days of games, and I didn't get any payouts above 50 points. It was enough for me to top up a couple of lines to reach a reward level, so I shouldn't complain too much.

4635 points on Net10 is indeed 'Customer Appreciation'. Doesn't that get you a couple of months of Unlimited T/T/1GB?

Yeah, actually unlimited T/T/2GB is 2000 points for one month.
They don't have a 1GB monthly plan available for purchase on a monthly basis and come to think of it I never looked to see if the yearly plan that is 1GB/mo. can be purchased with points. I don't think so but I'll have to take a second look. I think it may only be available via the TF store on eBay.

Anyone else unable to log in to their TF owned brand website?

Net10 yesterday & today I can't get past the enter your phone # or email page. Page to enter PW never appears.

Tried a few different browsers, devices and WiFi & mobile data.

Don't have app installed so didn't try that.

ETA: I did get signed in but only via mobile data that I hadn't tried previously. Still no go on WiFi. Wonder if they are blocking my ip address or something else somehow???

No issues here login in from home ISP to the TracFone website.

I managed to log in from WiFi that was failing before BUT the only way is by going to my account page where it forces a captcha to log in every time unlike the home page. No picture challenge just needed to check the "I am not a robot box".
Really weird.

The Tracfone login page and account dashboard has been rebuilt lately. It's very glitchy. I think some of the other brands have been using what appears to me a similar 'new' version for a couple of years, and reportedly don't have an many bugs in the process. I don't know if Net10 has gone through a similar recent remake.

On Tracfone's site, the best results for logging in seem to be a floating target involving browser security settings (standard instead of strict)-- and on Firefox, Enhanced Tracking Protection disabled.