TPO - Unlimited Everything with 100mb LTE for $7.99 - Ringplus advertised

Does anybody want a referral? I'm thinking about joining.

I pmed you my link

Great service and plan for me so far (well I picked a different plan but from the same group).

Great plan. I have it too.

Where do you sign up for it?

See the first post

Been enjoying this plan for several months now, all of a sudden my bill jumped from approximately $10 per month to over $15 per month. Not a big deal, just wondering if anyone else on TPO noticed a sudden price increase?

is autopay still on? Usually they give a $5 discount for autopay.

Auto pay is still on, I do remember "blocking" a few spam callers, wondering if that caused the increase?

Are you still on the same plan? Maybe they changed you to a different one? If not I have no idea what is going on.

Still shows me the same plan, I'll have to check in with support, thanks mmfacemm!

How do you block spammers on tpo. I do not see any setting on dashboard?

You're correct! I didn't see anything on dashboard, I have an iPhone and blocked the spam calls using the settings on the phone.

I just checked and mine, as well as several others that I pay for, are each still $8.61, incl tax.

Thanks, Chelle!
I sent TPO a request to check it out, It appears to only be one one of my accounts as well.

Ok I don't see how that would raise you per month?

I just checked my 250 across plan and no change either

TPO Customer Care sent me the following......

Hello,
We do apologize, our billing department is aware of the issue and within the next 7 to 10 business days will be refunding everyone that this issue has impacted.

It is funny that ringplus advertised for tpo then tpo also went poof!

No forum