There are only 4 threads

There are only 4 threads on the CellNUVO outage.

There should be 5.

I haven't seen this kind of multiple thread drama since .......... R+.

:woohoo:

I also read that CellNUVO has taken on R+ employees. Was it just a coincidence that there was a service issue and inadequate communication?

:whistle:

Yeah--it's not such a finely woven fabric. Perhaps we need a moderator or two to untangle the threads---oh my.

"I also read that CellNUVO has taken on R+ employees. Was it just a coincidence that there was a service issue and inadequate communication?" Maybe R+,to have fun speculating, was the backroom company that quit or went belly up. Moreover, was one of those purported R+ employees named Karl.:dry:

Karl's MO was to have technical issues, under communicate and then come up with a promo to apologise for the technical issue. Rinse and repeat and never fix the poor communication.

And in the end run away.

He can perhaps be forgiven if he was embarrassed and clueless.

Although I saw the post mentioning RingPlus employees and CellNuvo, I am unaware of any substantiated evidence of same. It would seem unlikely, unless they're telecommuting, since the 2 headquarters are half a continent apart .

Re: the missing CN thread: the update to the Forum Rules page probably contains all the explanation we need of where, and why, it's gone.
https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/welcome/163-forum-rules
By the forum rules, it's likely to be all the explanation we'll get, even if it's not all the explanation some may want.
The simple and over-riding rules of this forum seem to be "play nice", and "no drama".

"The simple and over-riding rules of this forum seem to be "play nice", and "no drama""

Actually, that is a pretty good rule for all aspects of human interaction.

Overall, that is indeed what happens here.

That of course reflects mainly the members themselves but also the nature of the forum--it is a discussion group and not actually able to "solve" user problems. Some quiet controversial topics are discussed in ways that seem more civil and polite than appears to be the case outside the forum.

Even the best behaved group can stray from its normal standards when high levels of stress arise--just think about how passengers can behave when flights are delayed for long periods or worse still passengers cannot actually travel as planned.:slight_smile:

Did anybody recognize the allusion to Star Trek in the thread title?

Not I. But I know next to nothing about Star Trek:)

It - "There are 4 lights" - is an iconic line that took place in one of the best episodes - "Chain of Command".

Maybe ironically for my usage of it, the statement was made by a torture victim to their torturer.