The "What happened at CellNUVO" speculation thread

LOL. Good thing I wasn't drinking coffee when I read this.

However hard you try to get out, all theories lead back to the ridiculousness of Karl and R+!

However, I think that a conclusion that is based on hopeful speculation that was created by R+ acolytes on the basis of reading confidence trickster style hints by Karl that there were sufficient and within reach revenue streams that made his business model valid, would even test Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's distinction between improbable and impossible.

Now, limit your humorous speculation to non R+ parallels lest you be admonished for taking this more seriously than a bitter divorce. :lol:

"a bitter divorce."

Being admonished appears to be my lot in life. Today I was admonished because my Rebu service did not meet expectations.

I only know one couple that is divorced and since the divorce they cooperated very effectively to raise their offspring and even today remains friends.

If one goes through a divorce and is bitter about it then it is time for therapy. Once one decides to get a divorce everything is smooth sailing from then on because one is going in the right direction. The ultimate gift from the ex is signing the final papers and that is a cause for a major celebration.

Glad everyone got to type the words "Karl" and "RingPlus", today.

Now y'all can exhale. Whew! Feel better? Same time tomorrow? See you then!

hi chelle!

No, no matter how many times I bring it up, I still have that empty feeling inside.

Your words do bring some comfort though. And normally therapy like yours costs pennies so thank you for providing it for free.

:lol:

My advice may be free but I feel like it's worth at least twice as much.

Darn it. Wrong again!

You were really enjoying a very large amount of consumer surplus in getting the advice at that price.

This helps to explain the surplus of good feelings that came my way via Cellnuvo in spite of their current woes. I have spent zero money for their service, done very little swiping, and have made some phone calls and used data watching some untoward videos, which would certainly have cost me money elsewhere. Due to these good feelings, I may just go and boost the economy by spending money on a working cell phone service.

By the way, whoever owned that voice in the "investopedia" video should never attempt "acapella" singing.

By all means allow your good feelings to stimulate the economy.

Please do not direct that expenditure to a working cell phone service.

If you do, then the marginal utility you derive from following the machinations of dysfunctional cell phone companies whose greatest strength is to prevent customers from using the promised services would become negative.

Hence your need for this forum would disappear and we would miss you greatly.

Interesting:
"Please do not direct that expenditure to a working cell phone service."

I may be a disruptor for working cell phone providers in that, apart from some Linux forums, this forum and the Ring+ forum are the only two social forums I have been a member of, and given that R+ went defunct and Cellnuvo(the creme de la creme of this forum) is still on the canvas and may not make the count, it gives rise to the suspicion that I bring the plague to cell phone service providers wherever I land. If true, I can go to a working cell phone service forum and derive great utility once again as I read through the plethora of disgruntled posts as the phone service circles the drain. Even one of the Linux forums I participated in went belly up. What fun.

I do not doubt your disruptive powers but wonder if they would be powerful enough to wreak havoc in a really well managed operation such as the present Administration?

I would be more than happy to give it a go, but I have never seen evidence that a forum in any sense of the word exists there. Anyways, there already is one huge disruptor there who is wreaking havoc and may eventually do the administration in, if we don't get nuked first.

So very much terrific & descriptive verbiage here tonight !!!:

Really ??
Where might such a service be found for real ??

Very Well said indeed Oldbooks1 !!:

'Dysfunctional' is such a perfect fit when it comes to claims vs. actual deliveries in so many ways.

And I agree fully - we'd best keep Isamorph around - his shared thoughts are very good stimulation for ye olde braine, and VERY appreciated !!

As to CTD:
So very much -IS- circling the drain these days - it is quite a show - and given how rotten some of the parts are for real - I for one do actually enjoy the 'loud sucking sound' as it all unfolds.

You may not use the trendy, Apple-y, startup-y, millennial-y term "disruptor" without using "pivot". Please incorporate & revise.

I both concur and applaud your valor in making these insightful, appropriate, and timely remarks.

It is a matter of concern that some of the posts in this thread are not imbued with the gravitas that is befitting an electronic record that will be studied with care by future generations.

Pivoting to the topic of research, I would mention that my research on the origin of the last name "Mannix" has been most rewarding.

When rendered in Cyrillic, and allowing for regional variations including some relevant patois, the name can be rendered as

Маркс

Incorporating the party of the first part referenced by OP the duality would appear as

Карл Маркс

Which is none other than the famous Karl Marx.

The inescapable conclusion is the entire operation is the work of Russian hackers.

Thus one is left with the contemporary slogan "from each according to his swipes, to each according to his needs."

If your updated Karl Marx slogan is implemented, the incentive becomes for everybody to claim that they are incapable of swiping.

Hence, you are on "The road to serfdom" or in this case, "The road to free surfing".

Of course Hayek's work was entitled: Der Weg zur Knechtschaft

Using a more modern interpretation of the title (the moderating influence of membership in the EU has moved German in the direction of becoming a usable language), the title is probably The Road to Surfdom

Naturally, there may be a few sociopaths who choose to shirk their communal responsibilities but most will swipe with diligence.

Just as society recognizes nomophobia as medical condition it will be necessary to recognize swipeophobia as a similar condition and not penalize those afflicted with this pathology.

You guys are just looking for a back door reason to type Karl's name. :wink:

hi chelle! any good news?