The solution to CellNUVO problems

I vote you for sales.

Sales! Yes we need someone for sales!

In light of my previous comments on CellNUVO, I can't possibly do such a job with any credibility.

But I think you would be ideal. Not only did you identify the need for sales, you're a long time loyal customer.

No disrespect intended but many sales people don't believe in the product they are paid to sell.
I still think you would be better, you could find a lot of dirt on those other companies large or small. We would roll in the silver....

It's true that many sales people are amoral but that's not something I personally would do.

As to criticizing competitors, it's actually not a recommended technique for selling.

It would seem that a good line of credit would be necessary to get things up and running, so, if willing, Frasier1 might be the person go to, given what he wrote on another thread: "Sad to hear Better Balance is no longer being offered. An alternative is to get a card with a signup bonus which is essentially the same thing. The current bonus amounts range from 100 - 600 dollars. I have made over $13,000 doing this for the past 2 years. In doing so, I even won the "Thrifty Guy of the Year for 2017". Here is the link if you want to check it out." www.threethriftyguys.com/2017/08/2nd-annual-thrifty-guy-of-the-year-contest/ Seems he would have a nice stack of credit cards.

Good idea.

I still think try with the monopoly money first. Have the credit line as a backup.