The end of cellnuvo?

Wrong. Try again .

Why troll me?

Just curious do you also post on the jts troll Reddit board?

So you will take the advice of someone who never used the product?

I think further discussion addressing your question might be better suited if done HERE. My reply will be made there. Thanks.

[u]
[u]mmfacemm wrote :"Thanks for trolling the troll thread '

Lexusl21wrote "Why troll me"?

[/u][/u]

If one offers a different POV, they are a troll.

Time for a true "Sigh".

Just curious do you also post on the jts troll Reddit board?

Guess you refuse to answer. So the answer is YES you do . In fact you are jts's best buddy on there.

Why didn't you own it. Tell the truth.

You are friends with a guy who harass women and just plain users of an app

A great business model that fails(?) - oxymoron. I see greed as being motivational, and envy as destructive. I'm more afraid of envy. Don't envy me, I worked hard, got little money, and am not even complaining... Have you tried FreeUp? If not, hurry up, because I don't believe in sustainability of 'free' :slight_smile:

Thinking of it..

I think most of us agree that the current pain is mostly self-inflicted. Changing the earnings style, the vendor, & the wait for payout, all at the same time, and during a historically problematic earnings period does not seem like a well-thought-out decision. Phased in over time, perhaps the same changes would have been better tolerated.
It's possible/likely that information not available to us might make the decision more understandable.

It would be interesting to count how many times the imminent demise of CellNuvo has been forecast over the last 2+ years here-- more than a few, I'm sure. It seems to remain "anyone's guess".

(If we had access to the cumulative total of payout duration requests, we could make that a 'consensus guess', but I'm not sure if the accuracy would go up. It might be fun to see where one lies on the glass-half-empty-or-half-full scale, though.)

I've come to the conclusion that KentE and Isamorph are the only interesting and intellectual voices on this forum.
So, that being said.
Bye.

Maradona claims users were cheating the system to fix the app to repeat the same ad over and over. Utter BS - the user has very little control over what ads are shown. All I remember was people helping others who had zero ads to get something whatever that might be. All of us would love multiple ads - coastguard, biotrue, maltesers etc. It is boring otherwise. There is no abuse in resetting the ad id or clearing cache when ads aren't being pulled from the server like they are supposed to. It was never against the rules to VPN and I doubt big brands like biotrue and maltesers or game ads are that geo specific nor are they likely to see individual user data from a provider like cellnuvo. It isn't abuse to travel to another part of the country physically either and use the app which I frequently do!

It is utter BS that ad providers are somehow punishing users. The left swipe ads I am seeing are worth exactly the same as they were before. It is true that ads are scarce though and we aren't getting the 15 silver ads through but that has nothing to do with abuse. The right swipe is totally optional and it was made clear that ads are worth 0 there with only bonuses given.

And who is this prominent supporter who is withdrawing all his balance? I haven't heard of any of the main users here doing that. Utter BS I myself have a significant sum in 4 month swaps.

Of course he is right that amazon balances got returned unfairly, ads are scarce, right swipes are not worth the effort. But that is easy enough to get from reading this forum. This guy doesn't have some info that the rest of us don't have. We all know cellnuvo are having big issues and only have themselves to blame.

You can call it speculation or trolling. It is BS either way.

All my opinions are opinions and my own. You are free to ignore them. Sometimes I wish the end really was nigh so I don't have to listen to this BS any more.

This is what happens when you trash an app you never used. No experience in the app means the info he is quoting is from users here. If the channel info is wrong then so is jts

And what he doesn't get from this board he makes up

I don't understand what this means. Specifically this: ". . . the cumulative total of payout duration requests.' Little slow today. Help me out KentE.:P.

My 2 cents. Your personal satisfaction with the payback with CN for the effort involved may vary if you were an early adopter. Many people swiped and were able to turn the swiping effort into worthwhile monetary awards. It appears that if you are new to CN there is a divergence of opinion whether the payback is worth the effort. If you are a long term swiper the question is, if continued participation is still worth the effort.

In your best recollection, has the Cellnuvo ROI and user experience ever been worse than now?

Nope.

Yes

As an early adopter I have witnessed CellNUVO's revival after being in trouble, so I have hope for the future. The current situation is temporary.

Here is the science behind my perception:

The difference was before they were willing to listen to us and make changes. Now it doesn't seem as much.

And the changes that were made where for user benefit. Now it's for cellnuvo benefit.

Just me being curious. If one can assume that most CN users here aren't really in a financial pickle for immediate payouts, then it seems that people would be 'voting' their expectations of CellNuvo's future prospects by how long they're willing to wait for payouts.
For example, if 70% of (cumulative) swap requests are for "Immediate" swaps, that would reflect that the average user does not have a good feeling about the mid-term or longer chances of CellNuvo being around to pay out later.
If, on the other hand, 70% of swap requests were for 9-month duration, that would indicate that user confidence in CellNuvo remains high.

I don't think either result changes CellNuvo's prospects-- but I would find it interesting.

I know you won't be replying now that you're done here, but in the spirit of your avatar, this uninteresting non-intellectual would like to say, just one more time...