Super Silver Guide and FAQ

Exactly , it is a learning experience. We all appreciate these threads.

We are just giving honest reviews on what happens to us.

For my family. One failure but one success.

It is worth to try boomerang. The upside is worth the effort. Just remember what family member did. They chose the monthly subscription. It took 10 min to credit.

Then remember to cancel the subscription in Google play store. Under account then subscriptions. Unless you want to keep boomerang. It is a nice app.

This is probably YMMV but one of the offers that I had trouble with, waited 24 hours, submitted a screenshot to tapjoy through email and they credited me within 10 minutes.

Anybody ever complete one of these ? I'm probably 1 completed out of last 100 tries. If u get halfway they may give u 12 points.

Still going back and forth with tapjoy about this boomerang thing. They are working with me though. Submitted another screenshot to them. I wouldn't bother but it is 8000 silver. Worth one more try.

Oh and yes it is very important to use a new unimportant email address when signing up for these offers. My new email was spammed with 55 emails today.

For these purposes. I use instant addr app in play store. Make any email in seconds. Setting turn off notifications too. Great app

Thanks I will take a look. I use a throw away mail.com email but just warning that you will get a lot of spam when you do these offers.So some throw away email is necessary.

Those are the old style surveys we used to get all the time. I do them sometimes from within the offer list. Seem to.work fine for me especially the 'hot' ones.

I am glad that I am not the only one who still uses mail.com. Thank you for emphasizing the throwaway email point, because I don't believe anyone likes a lot of email spam.

I find the mail.com email service pretty bad but it is free and useful for this purpose.

Yes all the time I do get to the end of some of them. 1 in 10

But now nothing from tapjoy is crediting in my account so I stopped

Just got 130 points for cooking time app

Please add the new

Tbs watch anytime anyplace
250 silver. Download and run

For the second time, I successfully followed sovashadow's tutorial (in this thread) to get credit applied for an offer that was stuck as 'pending'. Both times took only a day or so to get the credit. This one was for 6000 silver, and I really did not want to miss out on that!

Thanks, sovashadow!