Stuff Happens

To error is human, and the best laid plans often go awry. I've heard of destroying books with fire, but not with a Silo. I hear that in the demolition industry when a building falls the wrong unplanned way during demolition it is called a "standup". Don't know why.

Who needs books / knowledge anyway when you can just go with your gut?

I guess it depends on how big one's gut is compared to one's brain. :slight_smile:

Interesting, but I find the gut/knowledge nexus hard to stomach, given the multi-billion dollar OTC digestive aid medication industry in the US, which would indicate that our guts aren't functioning well and are thus not reliable. Reading books is not usually associated with digestive problems, save for the lack of desire to digest them.

"The effect of the shift in our diets during the past 100 years has resulted in 44% of Americans and Canadians being afflicted with heartburn, 5% of the population suffering from peptic ulcer disease, and 20-40% of Americans plagued with non-ulcer dyspepsia. Over-the-counter medications for these ailments are a multibillion-dollar industry. Nearly every hour, there is at least one television commercial selling an antacid or similar product."

http://www.lifeextension.com/Protocols/Gastrointestinal/Digestive-Disorders/Page-02

Not to get too political, but it's hard to believe this happened in Denmark, considered to be a left-leaning country, yet the silo definitely leaned to the right (at least from this video's perspective) in spite of everyone's best efforts.

Had not considered that. Perhaps the deep Danish state was behind this leaning the wrong way collapse. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Times they are a changin for one of the happiest places on earth.:dry: