Points returned to account

Points returned to account.

Guess you need to start from beginning.

Swaps/ swaps history still blank

Please check yours for the same

"I only post/read under the name realLexusl21 on nthcircle forum" since 2017"

My swaps still show. I cant wait to see how this ends. It's too funny.

Points retuned as well as this email...
Due to the ad network situation, we have had to reverse swaps that have not yet converted to dollars. Your accounts have been credited.
Thank you for your understanding and when you see swaps available you can request those.

My guess... means either no one is paying or there is not enough ad revenue to pay out (after salary for CEO and staff)...

Pew I believe you forgot some

'there is not enough ad revenue to pay out (after salary for CEO and staff),
((expensive Chicago office, lightning, water, power, giving away free beef on a stick))

"I only post/read under the name realLexusl21 on nthcircle forum" since 2017"

I think lightning is really expensive nowadays :slight_smile:

All mine have been returned now. I got the full amount back.

Speaking on personal experience, they payment I received was for funds already matured (showing as actual $$ on the app) and not pending swaps.

Said funds were requested some time ago. I don't remember the exact thread, but I posted the date I originally submitted the request for the check.

I for one do not remember a statement when I signed up. That if our partners are late or do not pay us. We will not pay you.

We all signed up under certain rules. Am I allowed to change the rules as it suits me?

The only good news is they said they intend to stay in business. Also they started to make some payments.

When someone owes you funds. They owe you regular updates on what is happening.

Otherwise we all wind up in threads guessing.

From a business prospective. If a company is 9 months past due. Payment is not coming unless you go through collection's or lawsuits. Or pray for a miracle.

My points are all like little boomerangs.

They've come back to me 3 times-- and I'm sure there will be more.

I've had visiting relatives that were easier to get rid of than this.

Well, obviously that's due to your magnetic personality. :slight_smile:

Humor aside, I was one of the fortunate ones who recently got an e-check payment on July 12th, requested back on May 16th. The rest of my pending swaps were returned at the old 4-month 1000:1 redemption rate, so we will see what they are worth someday when swaps are reinstated at their new payout rates.

LOL! Priceless!

Just what I needed - A nice laugh! Thank you both!