New free plan?

I was surprised to get it, too. But given the unpredictable behavior of FU, nothing happening on the site should surprise me anymore. Just keep the coupon credits coming is all I ask.

Just renewed my plan via the pop up when you visit the site. It stayed as the 500-500-100. I think the grandfather is real.

Yup I was able to renew mine too with the old free plan.

Three cheers for Grandpa! Hope he stays with us for a long time. :slight_smile:

This is the only free plan on my 'change plan' list.

1000 Total Minutes OR Texts + Unlimited Hotspot Wi-Fi

You don't want to use the Change Plan link. Just login to your account 7 days before renewal and a popup will appear asking you to renew or change plan. Just hit renew and it will keep you on the same plan.

OK, I used change plan for first month, will wait for the renew button this time.

If you already changed your plan I don't think you'll be able to change it back.

Last mo, changed from 500min to 500 min, so still same plan.

Just got my pop up to renew to my current plan, which would be the free plan of 500min with 100mb data. :slight_smile:

More plan options added:

The $10 unlimited with 200mb now includes calls to Canada and Mexico.

A $15 plan with unlimited calls/texts and 1GB data has also been added. If the coupons/ rewards system can be worked out, you should be able to get $15/ month in rewards just by printing 2 coupons per day. That is a very easy way to pay for a decent plan if you do not require lots of data.

With true cellular voice, a $15 price tag, and a gig of data-- combined with easy earnings opportunities-- that's going to be the plan to beat.

And if AT&T rolls out VoLTE to them, it'll be even better.

The $15 plan sounds ideal for me. Thanks for noticing and sharing the update, LouP !

On a different note, I did one of the offerwall apps on FreeUP. Listed at 288 points, actually paid 173, almost immediately. As a comparison, the same app offer on CellNuvo paid 850 silver when I did it some time ago-- and doubled to 1700 silver during the 20-entry period. For that app, the payout was nearly the same.
I use the same phone for a CellNuvo swiper and FreeUP rewards app. I'd deleted the app after receiving the silver on the CellNuvo offer. No problem qualifying for the same offer from the FreeUP offerwall, at least for that offer.