' Light' reading and quantum bupkisdynamics?

I find much of the information I read about MVNOs totally baffling and turn to this forum all the time for answers. So naturally when anything at all baffles me I turn to the wide range of experience here on nth forum for clues. I just read a 'heavy' interesting article about gravity, gravitation, alternate universes and quantum solutions which totally baffled me. I was able to look up all the fascinating terms except quantum bupkisdynamics. Does anyone here have a clue?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/everything-you-thought-you-knew-about-gravity-is-wrong/2019/08/01/627f3696-a723-11e9-a3a6-ab670962db05_story.html?utm_term=.71b4fe4fb280

Does this mean that lite beer has less gravitation ?

Thanks, als-- "quantum bupkisdynamics" gave me my first laugh of the day!

From Wiktionary: bupkis: "Absolutely nothing; nothing of value, significance, or substance. " (Yiddish derivation.)

My first exposure to 'bupkis' was a rerun of The Dick Van Dyke Show, in a song with the chorus "Bupkis is a lot of nothing, and that's what I got from you."

You beat me to it, als. I had the same question about "quantum bupkisdynamics". I've come to the thinking it's just a tongue-in-cheek conclusion that what Gravity is, is NOT known, but what it is NOT is what physicists DO know, hence the "bupkis". It was an interesting article, nonetheless.