Is Cellnuvo over?

They haven't been responding to my emails and the app isn't working..... Is this the end?

Holy crap I have 500 golds .... What to do?

[qsuote="Shlomod" post=28923]They haven't been responding to my emails and the app isn't working..... Is this the end?
[/quote]

The app works fine.

The problem is with the 15 point ads. They don't work and they're clogging up the works.

VPN into Germany or France and your won't get the 15 point ads and everything will work fine.

My payment hasn't gone through for almost 4 days now...and Support isn't responding

Hard to say, but for the last 2 days they may have been busy trying to get the app to quit locking up.....

Sigh!

My payment for monthly bill went through last night (about 40 hours). Payment for phone installment did not go for 4 day (since Wednesday afternoon).

I wouldn't get too worried... yet. I requested a payment last Sunday morning and it took until Thursday afternoon to complete. Support did e-mail me Monday morning to let me know that they were having issues with that particular provider, and that they were working on it.

Other possibilities are that perhaps the customer support folks at "jira" are taking the weekend off, or as @KentE mentioned, it might be all hands on deck to fix the 15-point app issue.

Good luck with your payment -- hope it goes through successfully sooner than later!

Das ist wunderbar! Très bien! :slight_smile:

I realize this was some time ago, however my request last sunday (7/29) went through for 19 gold. I highly doubt that cellnuvo is done, however I have been wrong in the past. I cant speak for everyone but...

1. Super Silver requests for tap joy still work
  2. I still get moderate ads with 5-10 silver
  3. My last payment went through in less than 24 hours

These are the reasons for my guess.

Support did e-mail me Monday morning to let me know that they were having issues with that particular provider, and that they were working on it.

What provider? It is only Amazon for now.

My post was referring to a monthly payment for cellular service, not an installment payment for a phone.