iPhone battery Class Action

Yesterday, I received an email notification on submitting claims per the settlement on the class action covering iPhone owners who weren't told to expect performance degradation on certain older iPhones when their IOS was updated in 2017. This is the first paragraph of the notice

LEGAL NOTICE
If you are or were a U.S. owner of an iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, and/or SE device that ran iOS 10.2.1 or later before December 21, 2017, and/or a U.S. owner of an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus device that ran iOS 11.2 or later before December 21, 2017, you could be entitled to benefits under a class action settlement.

The site for submitting the claim is this:
https://smartphoneperformancesettlement.com/submit-claim.php

The quickest way to submit is if you still have the phone in hand and therefore you can access the phone's serial number (not IMEI). I happen to still have an iPhone 6 that I decided not to pawn off on eBay/Craigslist (I thought the phone was dead with touch disease, but I did somehow manage to get the phone back to about 90% functionality last fall) so I submitted that one with the serial number. The funny thing is that I bought that iPhone on December 2, 2017, making me just barely eligible. I've actually never updated the IOS since receiving it, and it still runs 10.3.2.

I also managed to use the lookup tool to submit a claim for an iPhone SE that my wife used during the relevant period. We haven't had that iPhone since mid-2018 and there would have been no way for me to obtain the actual serial number. The lookup tool seems to hinge on the exact AppleID on which the phone was active at the time. In my case, it was on an AppleID that my wife no longer uses, and I initially neglected to recall that key fact.

I also used a work-issued iPhone 6 at the time but unfortunately, that iPhone was always used on IOS 9. So I'm ineligible for that one.

It is expected that the payout for each claim will amount to $25, although that might get reduced if there are too many claims.

Thanks. Submitted 2 phones.

Should I claim for my latest iPhone 11 device?

Doesn't appear to qualify: "You may be entitled to settlement benefits if you are or were (1) a United States owner of an iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, and/or SE device (2) that ran iOS 10.2.1 or later or, in the case of iPhone 7 and 7 Plus devices, that ran iOS 11.2 or later before December 21, 2017, and (3) you experienced diminished performance on your device(s)."

See here:

https://smartphoneperformancesettlement.com/submit-claim.php

Good news for those who qualified and filed.

Five separate $92.17 payouts are pending today in my Citi account!

2 were for the iPhone SE and iPhone 6 that I mentioned in my original post.

In addition, I had applied for 3 more phones. One of them was a phone that was used by my parents for about a year. The other two were ones that I bought and then flipped in short order to take advantage of certain BYOD deals that required a legit IMEI. I was able to locate serial numbers from the pictures I had used to re-sell those phones on Craigslist.

On other iPhone news… amazing drop test results!

If it was mine I'd be contacting the manufacturer of the case that was on it. Endorsement / testimonial deal?

I received my Apple Inc. payout of $92.17 January 7. Didn't notice it in my account until today.