Im beyond excited about the new cellnuvo app

Who has it up and running? I have been swiping the old app non-stop in anticipation of getting me a free I-phone. Add me to the list of satisfied customers that has had free cell service since joining in February. I estimate that I have saved over 500 dollars in monthly fees. Once we can use gold for Amazon I plan on purchasing a new 4K HDTV, possibly a 60 incher. Im excited. Actually Im BEYOND excited. Happy Thanksgiving fellow dreamers. Its shaping up to be a beyond exciting Holiday GOLD season.:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Wait the update app is up? Wasn't 30 min ago???

Your subject line is misleading

No not up yet

What?

???

Don't be a smart ass on me. You know I need to use my 300 golds to buy phone service. I made another gold today.

Ok was not being a smart azz

You said what? And I did not understand

:huh: Ich begreife nicht.

I do not understand

Do not be a smart ass on me

damn it. u guys got me excited. :frowning:

Good to hear at least 1 person is excited about CellNuvo. Maybe one day, the rest of us can get excited about it, too.

You mean I can also be a smartass?

Maybe one day soon?

tomtoms in politics??? A lot of talking out the asssssss

Good Golly Guys.

The weekend is not over until Midnight. Midnight Chicago time, Pacific Time, who knows? Maybe that's it. Maybe it's Dr. Who time, which could be anytime. So the weekend is not over until CellNUVO says it is.

Enjoy your long weekend.

The end of the week is Friday.

Sunday is beginning of the week.
Well maybe the relaunch is on cyber Monday. Fitting

S/He said s/he would call.

Just in: Tom might be using an alias to pitch this new phone to former Cn users., for he uses the word "soon". "The Substitute Phones don’t appear to be for sale (his website says that his shop is “coming soon”)"

Link broke

Thank You--- I just tried it and the link worked. Does it work for anyone but me?

http://www.klemensschillinger.com/shop/