How to transfer a cellnuvo account to somebody else

jamielih wrote "Around these here parts, trolls are well fed & cared for. They're like stray animals or homeless folk in other parts of life"

.Maybe y'all are more tolerant , but if a Troll showed up around my great grandkids, on line or in person,
the h^ll with dialogue..

To think he wrote a fake review is to think there's monsters under your bed. Take a lap.

Your "other tidbits" OMG. It's tilting at windmills -- what y'all do best. I had to remind you and Kent that you'd forgotten it was a review thread not a bogeyman thread. And that your own words would be 1 star reviews.

So anyway back to transferring accounts.

Can we all agree that the credit card is now a non-issue? Easiest illustration of that is say Jane Doe. Today she searched google or Slickdeals or something and discovers CellNUVO.com.

She installed the app and signs up using the code FREE. She earns some Gold. Redeeming it, contrary to the 5 star reviews (and the lack of 2- 3- and 4-star reviews), is impossible or path unknown.

Can she donate her Gold to the forum? We know she doesn't have to worry about a credit card. She never entered one.

Who says Jane Doe can’t redeem. The few having major issues seem to have been due to losing numbers/service at some point and a mismatch occuring between the app and redpocket.

Jane Doe ought to try to redeem first before thinking of selling on her gold.

"If I had 13 gold I wouldn't stick around"

www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/876-predict-two-weeks-forward?start=20#15567

Old info. You seem out of the loop and missed their new app and redemption options. Start here...

https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/1044-successful-bill-payments-via-the-new-app-stick-to-the-topic-please