How are you planning to protest Trump's likely indictment?

Please don't evade the issue MobileGuru:

Trump and his supporters are increasingly acting like Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

My statement makes perfect sense to someone using logic. The cartoon only says $oro$, not any implications to the Jewish nation as a whole, sorry you didn't figure it out.

1 Like

I see nothing in the cartoon showing what the ADL says is Anti-Semitic. Quote from ADL "Anti-Semitism is based on age-old stereotypes and myths that target Jews as a people, their religious practices and beliefs, or the Jewish State of Israel."

1 Like

Already explained before. Even Fox News recognized such cartoons are anti semitic.

The Fox news cartoon is not the one I have been talking about and it was not the one you originally complained about. I stand by my observation.

1 Like
1 Like

The judge for the E Jean Carroll civil rape trial is going to give the jurors anonymity for safety reasons. That is because Trump threatens more people in the legal system than either drug dealers or mobsters.

1 Like

"Questions about Bragg’s Competence"

Joe Tacopina is a joke. In 2018, he did not believe the Trump side of the story as he almost represented Stormy Daniels. Now in 2023, Tacopina is saying Trump did nothing wrong. Him switching sides should not even be allowed by the courts.

Trump has a history of hiring the worse lawyers. For one, nobody reputable would want anything to do with him as he does not follow instructions. He is terrible on the witness stand as would be expected from a liar. Secondly, getting paid from the cheapskate is a big pain the ass. Lastly, as Michael Cohen says, "MAGA stands for Make Attorneys Get Attorneys".

At least 31 lawyers are involved in Trump cases as witnesses or suspects:

Wowsers!.... and this from leftward POLITICO!

--62% to 32%, of voters think Bragg’s case is motivated more by politics than by law.

--Three lawyers who have worked on the hush money case now threatening a Trump criminal indictment tell The Daily Beast’s Jose Pagliery that it’s a weak case!

Perhaps Soros should have bankrolled a more competent DA.

Trump could still be indicted on Thursday or next Monday. If not, we will have to wait until the grand jury returns in a few weeks.

Being a left or right media outlet makes no difference on determining whether the case against Trump is strong or weak. Fact is the grand jury proceedings are held in secret. Nobody but those involved knows the evidence, what the witnesses are saying, or even who all the witnesses are. But the biggest unknown is what the charges are. We only know one will be falsifying business records.

Allen Weisselberg on Wednesday fired 2 attorneys who were representing him but being paid by Trump. When Michael Cohen did that, he flipped. When Cassidy Hutchinson did that, she flipped as well. Might as well make it 3 for 3 as Weisselberg would be in the know. Odds are pretty good that he wants out of Rikers Island and will cooperate.

Now I know why Trump states that America is in trouble. What kind of country is this when a mobster can't even he get his 75-year old loyal employee to fall on the sword? Weisselberg couldn't even perform the simple task of spending a little more time in one of the worst jails in the nation just so Trump can continue to go blameless.

He's been there 79 days for a 5 month sentence so it is not clear he will now flip for 2 months of freedom.

But there is talk that he is facing insurance fraud charges.

The funny thing about Weisselberg is that in court the Trump Org lawyers said he's a crook who did everything by himself but he is still Trump's CFO and being paid!

So, how are you planning to protest? More cartoons? LOL

This is concerning although predictable (maybe the FBI is taking note this time):

Unless she's talking about internal infighting, after all Trump did physically attack the secret service.

There's news that hundreds of QAnon cultists will be in NY to support the INDICTMENT of Trump.

Apparently, they realized that Trump is the first person on Epstein's list to be INDICTED!

Joe Tacopina is not going to be the one representing Trump anyway. That was not possible because of conflict of interest.

I am just hoping Trump does not embarrass America on Tuesday yet again in front of the whole world. Unfortunately, we all know he will embarrass this country at least once during the many indictments headed his way.