Hopefully new CN CS Ticketsystem is a good sign

I remember when r+ shut down after many members topped up....that seems much worse than crappy free service. You get what you pay for, I guess thats why not that many people are upset about this fiasco. I think most people have a google voice account and just forwarded to another service like tracfone for the duration.

Correct

Not correct. R+ gave is users a heads up that it'service would end on a certain day. This gave everyone the chance to port out. If users did not port out by said date they were ported out to ting with a credit equal to what was left of their top up.
No one is complaining about CN service, they are complaining about the lack of communication.

Also correct

I see why I don't visit this forum often. Staying on topic seems to be problem here. I guess I came up in different internet time when there was a thing called netiquette, where going off topic constantly was considered very bad manners & not tolerated by other forum members.

If it wasn't for CellNuvo having issues I probably wouldn't be here so much now. I'll be glad in more ways than one when things get worked out there.

Playing Ping Pong on the new ticket system... Everytime they put a comment, it defaults to waiting on customer and I feel obligated to respond. Everytime I answer, it defaults to waiting on support and they feel obligated to answer. Back and forth, back and forth. haha

They changed mine to "pending"