Home page updated

Now shows the different plans... still no log in.

Steady progress! Yay!

Thanks for the update, looks like things will get much better once we don't have to contact support for everything.

honestly we all have to thank the cellnuvo team for working around the clock to fix this for us. they LITERALLY work around the clock. i called Joe yesterday, Sunday, and he actually picked up his phone on a WEEKEND. i was pleasantly surprised when he also called me back when we got disconnected. mad respect for you Joe!!! keep it up !!!!

Agreed! Joe is absolutely Fantastic!!! Helped me and the family get our phones working.
Tom, please give Joe a well deserved raise.

How does one contact 'Joe'? I've emailed CN support for weeks and never received a response.

Who is Joe?

You called CellNUVO and someone answered? I have never, ever been able to reach anyone at "support" by phone. It always goes to voicemail. Emails are responded to - occasionally.

Did you call CellNUVO and Joe answered? Did you have to leave a message and wait for a return call? Every time I have called it goes to voicemail and never, ever have I received a return call.

Did you call CellNUVO and Joe answered? Did you have to leave a message and wait for a return call? Every time I have called it goes to voicemail and never, ever have I received a return call.
[/quote]
I've had success emailing him directly:
joe@cellnuvo.com

How does bundle plan work?
Bundle plan 10 Gold/Month 500 minutes, 500 text, 500 MB data are

• 500 minutes or 500 text or 500 mb data ... or
  • 500 minutes and 500 text and 500 mb data.

500 minutes and 500 text and 500 mb data.
This is one of Red Pockets standard plans, and not a specific to CellNuvo customers. (Other than allowing us to pay with Gold.)

Only the Infinite Plan is specific to CellNuvo customers. A standard Red Pocket customer will not see this as an option.

Jim is good as well. Usually customer support doesn't provide their name.

I've had success emailing him directly:
joe@cellnuvo.com
[/quote]
Has anyone tried karl@cellnuvo.com?

Success Story! I emailed Joe at CellNuvo and about 2 hours later he emailed me back and said "Done" I now have my number and am listed properly as being on the 5 dollar Cellnuvo plan. Calling, text, and data all work! Thank you Joe!

Good progress

I have have my orginal phone number and service restored on this plan as well.

Did you email joe or support?

Joe

I emailed support (not Joe) 3 days ago with the title "No phone service" and I received response yesterday that they were working on it and today, my original cellnuvo phone # was restored (temporary number got replaced) and I was on the $5 Cellnuov plan with everything working.