Here We Go Again

Great replies here !!
If our usage of Sprint via Twigby (and with a tiny bit via CN...) gets nuked then we'll likely just use tracfone for everything via cheap/special deals & call it good.
Meantime - so long as Twigby is around we'll enjoy it as it has been about 10,000 times better than RP ever was - mostly as a result of its greater reach here in the boonies with the really good/free roaming.
It actually works in places that AT&T does not even reach, which is very helpful for us here in Vermont !!

Yep - I can hear you now !!

In my life I actually get FAR more pleasure from driving my ancient car than from being around my partner - which may seem sort of sad & pathetic to some - but I must add that it IS a really great car.

As things stand for me now, any day could be the one when I 'wake up dead', so I'll take my enjoyments where & when I am able to, thanks.

$20 deposit, 30 days advance notice and a large pool of replacement in the user group will ensure no impact on the other lines. It has been proven to be effective in the past few months.

What do you mean by "a large pool of replacement in the user group"?

No one is going to be waiting around to jump into your group (for some indeterminate future time) in case someone else leaves.

OK, not to get too personal, but this begs the question... what kind of ancient car are you driving? :slight_smile:

Mine's not so shiny as this beauty on this page:

But it is just as black !!
Here it is as it was back in 2008:

Now over 200,000 miles & still zips right along, rust & all.

Looks like the perfect car to get you through those Vermont winters! Thanks for your reply, E_Z.

A pleasure to share, as always:

Thanks for asking !!

BTW, with studded Hankook winter tires on all 4 wheels this indeed is about the most perfect winter-worthy car - but I am heavily biased in that I'm also quite certain that no other car EVER made is quite as wonderful in so many ways as the exact model that I am so very fortunate to have.

Do not doubt what I said. Over 200 people already jumped into the Cricket with my help and I have over 10 people on the waiting list wanting to port in to Cricket in the near future when their current contracts are over or monthly due is near.

Where do you organize this Cricket account waiting list?

This is too messy and complicated and we have way too much drama. Someone, please ask Bernie to propose a Cell Service for All.

Merger Fatigue

A research firm thinks there is a 60% probability that the judge may block the merger, but there is a 40%, or what have you, chance the firm could be wrong.

This T-Mobile/Sprint merger saga might end, not with a bang, but a whimper.

If not completed by Apr, maybe another year of Sprint 1 Yr Free? I am planning to switch to another carrier in Apr...

If Sprint, as some have said, offered the one-year free plan to boost subscriber numbers in an effort to enhance the chances of a merger, and if the merger fails, then I think you can kiss the one-year free plan goodbye.