Has Support stopped sending acknowledgments (or are they ignoring just me)?

So I didn't get the usual "we're on it" acknowledgment from Support to the latest e-mail I sent them. I e-mailed them on Friday. Nothing in reply, not even their JiraDesk acknowledgment that I have always received in the past.

Anyone else get this (or NOT get this)? Am I the only one on their "ignore" list?

I'm still waiting for replies, but I did get the "we're on it" messages. Maybe send yours again just to test the autoreply.

I.never get in of those from Stephanie. Support usually send those.

UPDATE - Still waiting. Still highly ticked off. This company's fraudulent behavior is inexcusable.

End rant.

So the lines of communication have been severed, the apps have been pulled and we're left drifting in the wind. I believe we've been hoodwinked (scammed).

Sent a question to support. I got the we're on it message. We'll see.

So far no reply from support or Stephanie

" I only read/post on nthcircle.com
Any posts by my name on any other forum is a imposter"

Still no credit for my split the pot win last week. Very late.

They're definitely ignoring. Ran out of excuses. No skin off their backs though. at least a few are still making money for them.

Who is making money for them? $.12 is not real money

No reply yet

Anyone still swiping makes them money

Splitting hairs

:lol: Where you get a 12 cents amount? Are you using that to be somebodies split the pot win amount? 12 cents in hand is cold hard cash. But you're right, 12 cents worth of a virtual representation of money floating around in the clouds like vapor sure isnt real money. But rest assured CN gets theirs in hand.

You can not Support any business with 12 cents. The match pots are also Penny's ,but you knew that right?

Where else does revenue come from if not split pots/match pots?

So please don't act like cellnuvo is making a fortune at this time. It is a spin on the facts. No one is really swipping with the future uncertain and no information from cellnuvo.

Cellnuvo might go out like freedom Pop.

Most startups do

Who gets 12 cents? The swiper right? The swiper's win amount tells nothing about what CN gets, right? CN makes the pots chintzy, I bet they take alot more than 12 cents. ALot more.

Please go read mmfacemm post on his detailed research on how much cellnuvo makes. You will see the facts not spin.

Actually his hard work has proven my guess all along was real close.

What is your definition of Alot more?

I read that. It says nothing about what CN makes. No way to know what agreement terms they have. But you can be assured it's more than the value manipulated pots of cloud currency I see they're dishing out.

BTW, did you manage to luck up on getting paid from the last time swaps were opened up. I think it was the 12th. You announced it so I was just curious had you had any luck?

I don't see how anyone could seriously think they are making money right now.

That's odd. Word on the street is, they're rolling in it.:stuck_out_tongue: