Has Cellnuvo burned the last bridge?

Has Cellnuvo burned the last bridge? With his user base

The total lack of communication is rude to say the least.

Like most of you. I also got burned. Even though I never had enough ads to add up to much anyway. I haven't swipped in a very long time.

The total cut off of all communication. Makes you think that all employees have left.

Even if cellnuvo makes a miraculous come back.

Would you let bygones be bygones? Would you continue or would you say never again?

With the apps out of the play store. The only user base cellnuvo has left. They abused by not paying.

This is total shame imho

" I only read/post on nthcircle.com
Any posts by my name on any other forum is a imposter"

My personal thoughts:
I'm glad to hear it seems like there is at least some attempt to credit lottery wins-- if that really goes away, it would seem to be an indicator that there is no longer at attempt to keep the wheels on the track. For practical purposes, it's also gone if they don't get the app back in the Play Store.

Everyone has their own opinion on whether or not there was ill intent involved here, and I don't see any point in arguing that again-- my personal thought is that there was not, and that businesses can fail regardless of good intentions. (And I know the ad delivery networks have been suffering through lots of problems in general of late, not just CellNuvo.)

I'm happy enough with what I've gotten through CellNuvo-- close to 3 plan/years paid for on our primary phone plans, and probably a couple of years of backup/emergency lines. I'd be happier if I'd gotten the new phones we'd been working on, too, of course.

But I knew it was speculative when I was swiping. My original intention was not to build up more Gold than I could easily redeem in a few months-- I exceeded that because it was easy, and better than twiddling my thumbs. I had almost no otherwise "productive" time invested in swiping.

So for me, if CellNuvo manages to recover, I'd use it again under my original intent of not getting too invested in accumulating Gold beyond the rate I could easily redeem..

I would say that the bridge has been abandoned.

There was great value when CellNuvo credits could be used for cell service, less so with the gift cards, and likely no value now.

I agree with KentE that I have been happy enough from what I got from CellNuvo in the past. I probably had too much of a balance, as KentE says, because it was so easy. It is all but impossible to gather more than a few silver in a reasonable amount of time now, with the app requiring useless clicks. You have to keep remembering that silver has no basis in actual cash at this point based on recent actions (or non-actions).

I am no longer active in the app, but will stick around here because I am interested to see if we hear anything before the website gets taken down.

It was fun while it lasted. Just like RingPlus was. Just like FreeUp may be heading. Funny how FreedomPoP, the most user unfriendly of the freebies, actually lives via Ting and Red Pocket. CellNuvo probably squandered its user base by abandoning it, although all the pending silver probably made it cost prohibitive for anyone to take over.

Even if cellnuvo makes a miraculous come back.
Would you let bygones be bygones? Would you continue or would you say never again?
What's your position on this?

Hijacking threads are not allowed either.

If Creator of thread asks you to stop. Continuing to do so is trolling.

Go make your own thread.

I am not answering anymore of your questions. I tried to be nice to you..
Go ask on jts board since your a member

"The guiding principle behind this forum is that everyone is welcome here. This is meant to be a space where people feel welcome and participation is encouraged."

Not Allowed:
Fights and flame wars, Bullying or harassment

Encouraged:
Friendliness, Courtesy, Respect

Discouraged:
Assholery, Douchebaggery

"If I think a post discourages others from participating here (like those items on my "not allowed" list, which can quickly sour entire threads), then I'm much more likely to intervene."

If you want to go into length about a different topic such as app bugs then start a new thread.

For me if they make it worth my while I will swipe.

You're not the moderator are you?

"The guiding principle behind this forum is that everyone is welcome here. This is meant to be a space where people feel welcome and participation is encouraged."

Not Allowed:
Fights and flame wars, Bullying or harassment

Encouraged:
Friendliness, Courtesy, Respect

Discouraged:
Assholery, Douchebaggery

"If I think a post discourages others from participating here (like those items on my "not allowed" list, which can quickly sour entire threads), then I'm much more likely to intervene."

Most reasonable members here would say sorry and make their own thread. Not purposely hijack someone else's thread.

By purposely keep doing it and posting the same thing over and over is acting against the rules he keeps posting.

Discouraged:
Assholery, Douchebaggery

[b]

"If anyone believes that a particular post crosses the line, please flag it."

I expressed my opinion about common forum etiquette in one simple sentence. Stop trying to discourage me to participate.

i may just follow K2's plan and then call it a day.

Back on subject.

I feel the worst damage is the no response to emails.

Remember when Tom offered free lunch to whomever showed up to visit office.

To go from a generous person to this is a total 180 and is not fair. Imho

Life is not fair. Go get your free lunch.