Google Phone APP Roll Out to many Android Phones

This app is native to Pixel phones but can now be installed on many other Android phones(7.0 Nougat or newer). Edit: False only two of my phones are compatible [All my phones, for example, in addition to my Chromebook are all deemed compatible with this app] (can check on the play store link below). The app supposedly informs about or blocks spam and robocalls. However, it does have some bugs where it appears to work better on some Android phones than others. I'll be giving it a try on one of my phones.

"SPAM PROTECTION AND CALLER ID
See warnings about potential spam callers and report suspicious calls to help protect the community from telemarketers, fraudsters, and spammers. Block numbers to prevent them calling you again.

VISUAL VOICEMAIL
Check your messages without having to call voicemail - view, playback and delete them right from the Phone app and download the audio to your device.

MINI CALL VIEW
Switching from a call shrinks the call screen so it can be moved while multitasking in other apps."

It says that it's not compatible with my LG X Charge, Android 7.1.1.

Not surprising. I goofed when first checking my phones at play store, and now I correctly see that only two of my phones are compatible with the app: Moto X4 and Pixel 3aXL. So it doesn't appear that all that"many" phones are supported yet.