DIY Coffin Maker's Social Club

This sounds like a lively bunch given that as one New Zealand DIY coffin club officer said: “We chat about everything but death and dying—it’s a great atmosphere.”

And: 'Copycats have since begun launching in Australia, the U.K., and the U.S. The Cleveland Community Coffin Club, which is scheduled to open later this year, already has a waiting list; applicants range from curious 16-year-olds to octogenarians. “We have become death-phobic in our daily living,” its founder, Adaire Petrichor, told me. “This is a way for people to be useful while exploring our greatest fear."'-----It's understandable that there would be a waiting list in Cleveland.

"Prometheus : Yes, I caused mortals to cease foreseeing their doom (moros).
Chorus : Of what sort was the cure that you found for this affliction?
Prometheus : I caused blind hopes (elpides) to dwell within their breasts.
Chorus : A great benefit was this you gave to mortals.
Prometheus : In addition, I gave them fire."
[N.B. "I caused blind hopes (elpides) to dwell within their breasts" presumably alludes to the story of Pandora's jar, a curse concocted by Zeus to punish mankind for the theft of fire. Prometheus seems to say that he was the one who stayed Hope inside the jar( or Pandora's Box ), when the other evils had escaped."

Thus, perhaps thinking or reclining inside the box is a source of hope after all, though I'm not sure how it would prevent one from thinking about one's doomsday entirely.