Coupons dead? gone? FreeUP has gone bad?

Disappeared for me too. Sigh...

Same here. got a red box saying they couldn't pull up info.

Poof for mine as well.

Edit: rewards app won't load at all, too.

Mobile app won't load either. but phone service still working.

Same here. Wow, We Who Like Free Service have had the luck -- RingPlus, CellNUVO, and now maybe FreeUP is ready to join them. As has been said before, maybe free isn't really free when you consider the aggravation and uncertainty factors associated with ultra low cost carriers.

Thank goodness there are several economical alternatives that consistently deliver reliable service with no drama, day in and day out. Boring and dependable is starting to sound really good.

I emailed asking FreeUp CS what happened to our rewards. Should here back within a month. Maybe FU is preparing to post those "new exciting ways to earn". What a piece of work is man and his MVNOs.

Mine showed briefly and I got a screenshot.

They may just be doing server maintenance.

I hope you're right, but it is unsettling to see malfunctions like these, given that RingPlus's and CellNUVO's websites also went dark for long periods of time prior to their respective demises.

It would certainly be helpful if FreeUP either sent out email updates or added a banner message on their website (or better yet, both) to keep us informed.

At present, none of the billaway.com websites hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) are loading or responding to pings. As @Chelle mentioned, definitely possible Billaway is doing some maintenance. Or their AWS hosting is offline for other reasons.

Same here! Here we go!

My reward balance doesn't show either. I called CS and was told they have "an issue" and she asked me how much I should have and I told her. I also told her that I was aware of dozens of people on this site who likewise can't see a balance and she said she would "let the tech know"

“ let the tech know” — I don’t care to interpret that phrase.:unsure:

Thanks for pointing this out, st3fx.
Last time the rewards disappeared (when the plans changed), it might have been a failure to refresh from billaway. If billaway stores balances & reports them to FreeUP on refreshes, that info isn't likely to be available on FreeUP until billaway sites are up and reporting again. (Assuming of course, that billaway sites do come back up.)

Rewards are back on the website dashboard, correctly shown. Looks like everything is back to business as usual! (Guess "the tech" got things fixed after all. :))

Mine looks correct too.

Mine, too. And FWIW, I recently changed one of my $15 plans to a free plan and my account summary lists the change correctly. I had transferred all of my rewards balance on that plan to my other plan before making the change.

Screenshots, people.

Get 'em while you can.

Thanks for the suggestion -- it's always good to have a little extra "insurance" in case our info gets lost in their system!

Yes, they would. With FU, I have gotten pretty adept at taking and deleting screenshots.