Couldn't happen to a more deserving person

Amongst the most amusing things I've seen all year:

Anyone hearing Lady G literally in tears could be forgiven for thinking the audio is fake, but it is all taken from a series of appearances on State TV (Fox (Faux, Fake) "News").

In the words of the "race baiting, xenophobic bigot" he supports, one could say he is "begging like a dog". In fact, many people, fine people on both sides, are saying just that.

Personally, I am still mystified how Trump gets even a single vote. His former personal lawyer Michael Cohen (who knows Don the Con about as well as anybody) says in his book and repeatedly on his podcast that Trump cares about nobody other than himself.

Maybe he can make some money with a paid speaking engagement at the "Alliance Defending Freedom" group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0C620T8knU&t=531s

Thanks for that. She comes across as quite unimpressive.

I like Judge Gorsuch although the one time I was persuaded against him was when Al Franken questioned him.

Funnily enough, Trump probably chose Gorsuch because he looks "straight out of central casting" and didn't end up getting what he needed. ACB too was probably chosen for how she looks but she unfortunately holds the position that her interpretation of God supersedes the law. Kavanaugh was probably chosen because he's a known partisan and before Trump decided he would go with his "central casting" instincts.

Franken was one of the few effective Senators the Democrats had. The Democrats desire to be pure really works against them and unfortunately Gillibrand used his transgressions to boost her own ambitions for President helping to force his resignation. I hardly see Gillibrand these days so it seems her personal ambition cost both Franken's and also her own voice.

The New York Times is reporting that Trump paid no federal income tax in 10 of the last 15 years from the year 2000 (because of losses). He also personally owes upwards of $421 million that comes due in the next 4 years. He is also being investigated over a $73 million tax refund by the IRS.

Of course, this is because he is a business genius.