CellNUVO updated their website

I have to say it. Every time you count Tom out he comes back with a surprise. Did I not say mark my words?

Since they had such issues with rp and cellnuvo app. How do we know the app will work. Does this mean they have to send checks to your account.

Still do not understand the logistics of this?

So far the newly posted page reads like a fantasy honeypot of all the undelivered dreams they have busted over the past 3 months.

"Our customers love us" and "keep your plan"; hell, we can't even keep our numbers.

Have they once in 3 months written to us to update us?

I dug up my post...

7 hours 44 minutes ago #15632
by Hungry-Hog

Some of our subscribers have even earned enough for the latest iPhone in less than 1 month.

It is merely a refinement of my master plan laid out 2 weeks ago. Hungry Hog. I will settle for a joint effort.

$1,000

Who?

He is bullshiting. He can manually add the golds to a few of his employees as salary payment to them.

So if I wanted a tmobile direct plan. Cellnuvo gold would pay for it? Or tpo plan?

Ok but don't you call me a copycat or thief! :evil:

They talk about buying on the iphone upgrade program later. A monthly payment of 50 gold for a new iphone.

Sounds like it.

Only time will tell.

So far, if you request something they ignore you, then say they escalated it then ignore you, then ask you to provide the IMEI then ignore you, then ask you to provide some other number you have already provided them 3X's in the past. Then they tell you they lost your number.

Overall this seems to be logistically beyond their reach.

It can be done... They can link your cellphone service account to your cellnuvo account, which is linked to their business account. When you make payment with your cellnuvo account, it will send a request to their business account to make it tender payment to your cellphone service account.

This requires careful financial planning though otherwise it will deplete cellnuvo cash when everybody requests a payment to a $88 yearly redpocket plan. At least in the beginning they will make it very tight.

What if you are on monthly plan. Do you have to make the purchase each month?
Or do you tell cellnuvo app what date is your rollover and they make it for you?

I have to admit this has been my experience as well and it is very frustrating

Agreed. Given their less than sterling BBB review and recent low Android app ratings, they are going to have to work hard to regain people's trust.

They could start by emailing current and former CellNUVO customers to explain what is going on and try to make amends, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Plus the app has a September 15th date in the Android store; that would seem to indicate they haven't added the new provider payment fields yet.

Wonder if they rolled this out on their website in advance of all the pieces being available yet because of pressure from their advertising backers?

https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/186-earning-cellnuvo-points?start=910#9676

Will we be able to pay with gold. Family members otmr friend's phone accounts?

Can we have more then one account paid with gold?

with a few lines of code they can offer you a one time payment option or monthly recurring payment option.