Cellnuvo support not as fast

Thanks @tech-stitch for the info about the fee. I received my e-check today as well and was wondering how to cash it. Now I know, I will print it out and try to deposit it tomorrow in my bank. Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Thanks tech-stitch. I received a $15 check this evening as well which was a pleasant surprise. At least the idle chatter about them not being able to pay can be put to sleep for a little while.
I deposited my check using my bank's mobile deposit via their app so I hope it works fine. Deluxe say in their faqs that it should all work like a normal check so it should be fine.

I'd feel a little more confident if the ads were plentiful but remember this really is a bad time for ads.
1 year ago it was the same - https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/186-earning-cellnuvo-points?start=1020#24480
and 2 years ago it was the same - https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/96-cellnuvo?start=330#2138
and both times ads bounced back. Just bad timing to spring this bad news on us in the middle of an ad drought.

I had issues with printing my check. After clicking the Print button, the check (a pdf file) was going straight to my downloads on the computer without letting me know. It just looked like nothing was happening. I lost some time to figure that out, even chatting with eCheck's support ..., but it's printed now :slight_smile:

3/28 Edit: Deposited!

Got my check today via e-mail, too, and it appears to have e-deposited just fine with my bank. Nice!

Can't wait for April 1st -- no fooling -- to see how the Q2 ads shape up. Here's hoping they'll be plentiful and lucrative so I can someday match my avatar (not a chance, but never say never, eh?).

Thanks, all, for the good reports on e-checks coming in! It's nice to have some good news on that front.

They are not answering questions in a timely manner

My guess is that they have a support queue spike due to the number of issues many of us have posted about.

Give them a few weeks and things should return to normal provided they don't keep breaking stuff and surprising us with unwanted changes.

Edit:
So far, my credit union has not complained about the eChecks. Yay for that!

Banks really just need routing #, acct #, and amount. As long as it clears, they are fine with it. Not having to print/mail reduces the echeck company expenses, so cheaper option for CN.

Good to hear echecks are being dispatched. I still prefer Zelle.