CellNUVO Outage Timeline

In fairness:
CellNuvo, through Red Pocket or otherwise, has restored some original numbers.
CellNuvo, through Red Pocket or otherwise, has failed to restore some original numbers despite requests to do so..
CellNuvo has responded to some customers that it is not possible for them to restore a particular number.

In an ideal world, no original numbers would have been lost.

Hungry Hog made a point about money that was also eye opening.

He feels that people are not able to easily top up because that requires CellNUVO to spend money.

That totally makes sense because it's now 2 months after the switch and that functionality is a basic part of moving to Red Pocket. What else could they have been working on 3 months prior to the switch and 2 months after it? Why is something so central and simple not working?

At this point, I wonder who the actual prepaid service provider is. Ask yourself, am I a Cellnuvo customer or a Red Pocket customer or both?

One of the things that concerns someone like me (Top Up seems to have worked) is what if everybody gets one successful Top Up and that's it.

Day 1: the first day the in-app Top Ups kinda started to work for some of us

Day 30: presumably everybody will have needed that first Top Up

Day 31 or sooner: the "Day 1" group who use lotsa minutes (and others) will need a second Top Up

Here's a big problem: If cellnuvo.com still indicates they don't seem to be accepting new accounts by this Day 31, why would any of us have confidence that second Top Ups will be available for existing acounts?

The main thing to realize about CellNUVO is that they do not care if the customer is greatly inconvenienced by the way they work.

They said they are profitable and we know that Tom Mannix has many other interests in life. This is not his full time job by any stretch of the imagination.

I believe he is entirely unbothered by the problems because it is not worth his time. He has no incentive to do things better because that will just cost him time and money. Why bother making changes to the company and spending more money when enough customers have shown they are willing to wait indefinitely?

Remember time is money. In this instance, it is your time that makes him money. Both when you work for him by swiping and when you stick with him when he is in no rush to get things working right.

The only possible way to get their attention is if everyone stops swiping. If you swipe, CellNUVO is profitable and they don't have to do anything for you at all.

Saying banana banana banana does not make an apple a banana.

I still see no way to make the refill issue strictly a "lack of cash" issue, because there is no logical way to account for the fact that it works at intermittent times-- while "lack of cash" would either never work, or work for everyone for a while, and then not work for anyone when cash runs out. There is not such pattern.

For those of you who are the pushing the "no cash" argument to explain failed refills, do you really believe it's logical CN is filling up their bank account $5 at a time from ad revenue, and then paying Red Pocket $5 at a time as refill requests come in, if & only if CN has recently received $5 in ad revenue, with no "waiting list" established? Or do you have a different scenario that accounts for the random aspect of refills working, however irregularly?

There's no question that it's a CellNuvo issue, whether or not it's also a Red Pocket issue. Cash flow problems may exist, or may not. This just isn't the evidence to support that argument.

Best way to find out is for everybody to stop swiping LOL.

By the way in my post above, approximately...
Day 1: 10/5
Day 30: 11/3
Day 31: 11/4

If we don't see new account signups implemented or a Success Report re somebody's second Top Up by 11/4, we might wanna work on conserving the minutes we have left or something.

I would like too know also if anyone has been able to get two of the $5 top ups.

I don't know if anyone has refilled twice, or refilled once with a $10 increment. I believe woo_24 received a renewal on an Infinite Plan without asking for it (or paying for it with gold), and it mysteriously included a renewal of allotments. That is the only one that I "know of".
I know of at least one member who has requested, and so far failed to receive, a second refill. I'm pretty sure there are more.