Cashback sites - done with befrugal

Another befrugal cashback transaction reversed for no apparent reason with no right to appeal. I strongly advise against Befrugal. I've been having nothing but trouble with them. Cashback tracks correctly and I follow the rules as stated but befrugal keep manually reversing the transactions.

On the other hand rakuten continue to impress. Cashback posted the next day for a purchase with the correct amount and no fuss.

Topcashback seem to have issues tracking and I have yet to receive a payout. I've had to contact customer service to intervene a couple of times and to their credit they have added them to my account but there is a long investigation period of about 3 months. I have plenty of "confirmed" purchases and "pending" ones but nothing payable yet. Anyone been paid by topcashback?

What purchases are you earning these cashbacks for?

My experience re befrugal
https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/general/3061-any-experience-with-topcashback#43307

Had problems with topcashback which were resolved in my favor in a reasonable time period.

Haha yes your post was right after when I said I was happy with befrugal. Should have listened.

Pretty much anything I buy. Pair of shoes here, cellphone there. I don't spend much but it adds up with a little effort.