Are you wiping your packages before you bring it into your home?

I still don't understand what the purpose of the gloves are in your scenario.

Your hands do not need to be protected. The virus can't infect you thru your skin. It only infects by entering the mouth, nose, or eyes. If you accidentally touch your face, clean hands or clean gloves, either way you're good. If you accidentally touch your face, germy hands or germy gloves, either way you're not good. So where is the difference in outcome as a result of the gloves?

Glty

It isn't really a good idea to disinfect your hand with a lysol wipe. Ideally you'll want to wash that off right away anyway.

In my opinion, the gloves are there to avoid having to sanitize ones hands. In fact, the gloves work best for a situation where you are out and about touching a bunch of stuff (e.g. grocery shopping). Once done, properly dispose of them and done.

Then again, that is provided you do not get the contaminated gloves on your mouth, nose, or eyes. Sanitizing the gloves at all times would effectively be the same as doing that with your bare hands.

In fact, without gloves, one is quite safe touching stuff around (virus can't penetrate the skin).

I would be more worried about having someone close to me due to the sudden sneeze or them talking and their saliva reaching me. That's where the mask helps. Also, that's where once you get home, you shower and put your clothes to wash as soon as possible with as little contact as possible.

Lastly, the needs of every family and individual will vary. Also, each person will have his/her own threshold of caution / where to draw the line. That said what for one is excessive, for another may be completely acceptable.

Just do what is best for you and your family and do - please pretty please - consider others while staying safe! The way this virus kills individuals is not to be taken lightly (slow suffocation),and even if you make it, there can be lasting effects on your lungs.

Ah, here's a bit of good news if a new leak of the government report is accurate:
Sunlight may indeed kill the virus.

Sunlight doesn't contain appreciable UV-C, at least until we manage to deplete more of the ozone layer.
So apparently UVA or UVB may be enough. (There's not enough info available from the report yet to know if they tested specific frequencies.)

If the advance peek holds out, that might mean that cheap & easy decontamination of masks, etc., could be accomplished with a basic light box, or a clothesline on a sunny day.

The report may also contain info on decontamination tests with other easily available appliances, including rice cookers and pressure cookers. (No sneak peek about the effectiveness of those devices, though.)

Continuous baking in the sun, even just UV-A or UV-B, will probably degrade anything organic.

Good news for the north pole, though, looks like there is a big hole in the ozone there this year. Should be plenty of UV-C.

Looks like we really want Far UV-C light in the 222nm. Safe to eyes and skin. Great for hallways and waiting rooms. Probably good in operating room and patient rooms too.