Any chance that this company would get their s*** together?

Moved to TPO. But any former RP+ customer can sympathize with the pain that Nuvo folks are enduring. Oftentimes, there are folks on forums with large voices that tend to speak in terms of "all" or "none", and apply things to others based on actions that applied to themselves.

It is very well possible that the Nuvo situation will right itself with time and it is also possible that it will not.

I periodically check their website, just to see if its possible for me to sign up or gain any info on their service. Obviously, I cannot sign up or check it out currently and have been greeted with the same message for weeks.

So the company can't gain new customers and is not adequately serving their current customers. The worse kind of business model.

Logic would not indicate for one to just sit back and "enjoy" the ride, as they are bound to make it up to you in the end. And even if that logic held, that would only provide comfort to those that frequent this forum. I can't even imagine the angst of a customer with absolutely no idea what's going on. This includes temp numbers, the Red Pocket pairing, the return of original numbers, the silver/gold status, etc.

Same here . Still on temp # and no reply from nuvo. Email goes unanswered. Sent another yesterday. Out of data at 100mb.

Has anyone gotten a refill at their expiration date???? My month is up soon.

Nuvo said October 2015 that GSM and iPhone was coming soon. 2 years later? Still Coming soon. So there's your sign

I've given up hope :frowning:

Google Voice port attempt number 2 is still pending.

Really that's the most bizarre thing about what's going on -- no word from Tom on this forum for weeks. Is there a "gag order"? Or is it just a "gag"? Or ?

I appreciate mm's optimism, but my "gut" tells me something is amiss...

To suggest many of us already have our original numbers back and we just don't know it is absurd..very disingenuous. Sounds like a CN liaison.

If it's been less than 24 hours, and you haven't seen a rejection, don't give up hope. A large percentage (perhaps most) ports to Google Voice take exactly 24 hours.

I actually meant given up hope in CellNuvo, hah! :slight_smile: Still hoping for the GV port to work. They did reject my info the first time for an invalid PIN, but I re-confirmed it with RedPocket support and resubmitted. It's been about 20 hours now.

Have you tried what I suggested or not?

I agree that the folks who joined CellNuvo via some path other than the RingPlus Refugee path are the most worrisome. At least here, we have each other to share the little bits of info & steps to restore service, and good suggestions about other places to get affordable service.

It's obvious to me that CellNuvo intends to right the boat-- they've gone to far too much effort to think that they intend to just give up. It's easier for me to accept the interruptions in service than it is to accept that many folks have just been stuck in limbo with no viable path to port, or to activate a device elsewhere.

(For the record: I use Google Voice, and I have another phone I can use. I earn no referral credits from other users & have nothing to gain by encouraging others to stick with CellNuvo-- I'm planning on sticking with them anyway if they can get back on track..)

Yes I have. And please refrain from marginalizing other people's opinions and their plights.

None of our original numbers have been restored, despite a couple of requests by email in the last 7 weeks.