Another promo again, please

No $20 for 90 day deal today? I am disappointed. ;p

Haha. Why don't you join Sprint 1 year free before the door is closed forever? :slight_smile:

Yes, I am going with Sprint 1 year free again.
Just pining for another Mint promo for those who prefer T-Mobile. Coverage area is different and for some, it's worth paying a little bit for better coverage.

You can get a free 3 month 8gb mint pack with an unlocked phone purchase at bestbuy. As well as a free cricket/att prepaid sim and $40 airtime. Phones start at $60

What's Best Buy's price for the Cricket offer?

The Cricket offer requires buying a $10 Cricket SIM, and either a $40 or $50 refill card. With the smaller refill, you're paying $50, and get a $50 discount on the price of the phone.

Although it's advertised as a $50 phone discount, It's probably better to think of the Cricket & AT&T offers as a free month of service included -- and that's the way mmfacemm has presented the offer above..

It is possible to resell the refill card. For example, one of my co-workers uses Cricket, and will gladly buy the refill card from me at a discount.

eBates has a $20 cash back deal for Mint Mobile!
... but no special on the plan, so 3 mo plan is still $60.

Mint Mobile 8 GB 3 months prepaid SIM and a Blu mobile $39.99
https://slickdeals.net/f/13001035-mint-mobile-8-gb-3-months-prepaid-sim-and-a-blu-mobile-39-99