A USB stick like no other

“Common sense is not so common.” --Voltaire

'Hall told the BBC that he "felt a 'calmer' feel to the home" when using 5GBioShield. Hall said "he had no regrets about buying it and since plugging it in had felt beneficial effects, including being able to sleep through the night and having more dreams," the BBC wrote.'

"Harmonizes all harmful frequencies into life affirming frequencies."

@Isamorph, being the high level thinker you are, you quote Voltaire, yet when I see the price for this wonderful contraption I think of P.T. Barnum and his famous quote, "There's a sucker born every minute." Then again, if the photo you attached is any indication, at least you get a mighty big stick for your money!

P.T. Barnum also said: ""A human soul, 'that God has created and Christ died for,' is not to be trifled with. It may tenant the body of a Chinaman, a Turk, an Arab, or a Hottentot—it is still an immortal spirit". How this statement squares with the "sucker" statement is up for speculation. I guess one could say both P.T. Barnum and Voltaire had a mischievous streak in them.

A wonderful demonstration in favour of the power of beliefs is contained in that BBC testimony !!

By way of contrast, I suggest using some critical thinking, to include the following:

• USB devices are only capable of using tiny amounts of electrical power per connection;
  • Microwave radio is used for just about everything nowadays & is pretty much powerfully omnipresent;
  • Cellular signals are produced by much higher powered devices as compared to any/all USB devices;
  • To change the frequencies of ALL signals which may be disruptive at the biologically cellular level would amount to some sort of magical transmutation (as opposed to mere technology...).

Perhaps anyone who would spend big bucks on this snake oil device would also consider a full-body faraday suit, or even a portable faraday cage for outings ??
( Faraday Suit Rentals )
( 10 Faraday Cages You Can Make at Home - Ask a Prepper )

P.T. Barnum was right !!

Mischievous indeed. If Mr. Barnum were alive today, his 'human soul' statement probably would have been part of his sales pitch for the $350 stick, whereas his 'sucker' statement would have come after closing the sale. :slight_smile:

@E_Z, please don't take this the wrong way, but I find your faraday suggestion shocking. And so would Voltaire!

Great Scott - lightning strikes again !!
(And...some folks get a charge out of batteries.)

Hey guys!
Restating the obvious;
Faraday cages are way cool un-shocking devices. Put your cell phone in a potato chip bag and check the science out!

UPDATE: The authorities in England are working to shut down this USB scam, a scam which somehow got me thinking about starting another scam, I mean business, where one could sell a more potent USB stick that provides protection against both 5G rays and Covid-19, given that many potential customers believe that the two threats are inextricably linked. Thus by killing these two threats with one device, a price of $800 per stick would be seem reasonable.

The potato chip bag will work better if you connect it to earth ground. Not sure I've seen a grounding clamp optimized for potato chip bags, though.

Potato Chip Bag subterfuge from the past.

Having spent considerable time & efforts studying the 'making money online' (MMO) & 'information marketing' (IM) rackets...

I unhesitatingly add here that all such things are centered upon aiming as well as possible in telling folks whatever silliness they will most prefer to (see) hear in order to get their hard-earned funds away from them with as little resistance as possible - usually via feear and/or scarcity tactics.

Thus:
So long as Isamorph's truly brilliant idea does not compete with the (vastly oversized & overpowered) status quo, and/or until the robber barons choose to confiscate the profits from said endeavor - it will assuredly work very, very well via the endless fears of the many, many too-gullible people these days.

More personally however I add this:

$800 is too low a price, as it'll be seen as being 'worth more' if it is $1000 or higher.

Best Wishes to All for Good Health & Happiness !!

For the beneficial effect of "being able to sleep through the night and having more dreams," I propose as an innovative product an external USB drive (not a USB stick) that is actually a flask for storing & dispensing a soothing beverage.