$15 credit for new customers anniversary special

Glad to see they are growing. Fantastic customer service and great options for all sorts of needs.

Can't wait how this goes under T-Mobile, as Sprint here is the reason I don't have most of outline with them (just one for now). Have made referrals whom are plenty happy with them.

I don't understand why Tello would change the terms but not enforce that change. Isn't doing so worse than enforcing the change or not changing at all? Now the credit on my 2 lines is coming down but I'm afraid to buy more credit.

If they enforced the change some people would go to monthly plans and some would go away. If there was no change at all people would at least continue topping up. But now? Am I missing something here?

It worked on me!

I signed up a PayG-only account to a $5 plan to keep it in compliance. It's got a phone number that I care about.

Of course, I also depleted and deleted two other accounts that I considered to be throw-aways.

So they turned one account into a revenue producing account and got rid of two accounts that were close to dormant (other than meeting the 60 day usage rule that was in effect).

Yes, to sow doubt into some customer's brains in order get rid of almost dormant accounts. In order to get with the program and rid uncertainty, I, too, went with the $5 data only plan which is still a very good bargain to my thinking. The fact that Tello can at its discretion enforce or not enforce its TOS, places the next move on the customer, who may or may not feel lucky.

Well, per their FAQ page, they aren't going anywhere and plan to get even better! Here's hoping.