Xfinity Mobile changes

You have to switch to the latest plan even though it seems exactly the same as the last one there are some subtle differences. Then your 5th will be $20 even with 4 by the gig lines.

I see. I'm not gonna do that. I'm on the original plan that's grandfathered at $12/gig, which doesn't get MMWave 5G. No big deal. I'll continue to use Xfinity the same way I've always used them.

I just found out that Xfinity increased my max allotment from 7 to 10 lines. I never got an email about it though. I happened to check to see if I could I add another line while I was on my previous max allotment of 7. When it seemed that I could add another line, I decided to call CS to confirm.

Does anyone else get email notices that that your line allotment has been increased?

Xfinity seems to be doing something different with their provisioning of newly issued SIMs. My more recent orders seem to use the main APN for Verizon (and Visible): VZWINTERNET. Furthermore, for IO,S data seems to work only if your iPhone is on IOS 14 or up. Your phone will work on voice and text on IOS 13 but not data. And it doesn't work at all for IOS 12 or below

Also, I have several older lines that were provisioned on the old APN comcast.rslr.vzwentp. I have one on hand that doesn't work at all. The SIM on that line was swapped into a different phone and I don't have the phone associated with the original BYOD order anymore. Two are in New York and seem to be working, but the SIMs were not swapped on either line.