Wow. Painless, FAST port in to Redpocket!

After a few questions and answers I skipped to the end

In my brief time with Red Pocket (during the CN transition, and a couple of months after), I was surprised to find that there were 3 different ways to log in, requiring different login methods and passwords, not inter-linked, and showing different dashboards with different scraps of information. I found it disturbing, but perhaps an indication of why interactions with CS agents were so inconsistent.
I did always manage to get the assistance I needed from customer service, although not all reported the same..

Hi KentE !!
Great reply.

By any chance might you also point out those different methods ??
I'd really prefer to ge better info directly without having to go through THAT again !!

The login link at the top of https://my.redpocket.com requires setting up a login with your phone #, and a password.

The login link at the top of https://recurring.redpocket.com requires setting up a login with your registered email address & a password. (This is a redirect from my old link of redpocketmobile.com, so I'm not sure if it's now a stub, or if there's another way to approach this page..).
The 2 login routes were independent and went to dashboards that were slightly different.

Logging in via Refill - Red Pocket Mobile used phone number, and a password set up independently of the first link above-- although I seem to remember it was possible to set them up for the same password if you realized what was going on..

The 3 links all gave slightly different information about my account. At least a couple of them had links to information hosted by one of the other dashboards, but when you tried use the link it would fail because the login credentials did not match, and you would have to log in again with the other set of credentials to see it.

I don't have an account to log in to anymore, so it's possible that this has all been fixed now, and that all of the log-in routes take you to the same dashboard.

FYI - Redpocket annual plans are actually 12 x 30 day plans. So you will see there is a monthly expiration date and it will renew every month. I don't particularly like the way they do it. The automated voice message is a new one to me though. I hope you don't get that every month!

Thanks - me too !!

There I was, out on errands, needing to call ahead for something - and getting told my phone is about to expire ?!?
WOOF.

No warning or explanation & even their 'support' had no clue what I was talking about.
Not well done IMO.