Update swipir app now

Update my Swipir app to latest version 3.68 and seeing lots of ads 10 and 15 points during my Daily Split the Pot swipes. If you have old version, suggest updating now. Back to swiping

Thank you for reporting. I did try that new version and nothing much. Empty swipes and the occasional 5 point ad which is better than none. Maybe I will install it again. Just tired of having to constantly uninstall, reinstall, and reactivate these apps just cause they seem poorly coded / written. I am in the south east region (Florida). I wonder if you are somewhere else thus the difference.

@tech-stich, Some areas or cities have more ads than others. Cellnuvo app still not too many ads for me so good to use both apps. Swipe on app that has the most ads and points. I've read Miami, Fl usually has good amount of ads, more so than than other places.

Thanks. For me, since the updates, the situation got worst and with each update, the average is less and less ads. I can force close the app and re-load and will get 2 - 3 ads to then go back to empty swipes. This is a cross all accounts we have. I will be traveling to Miami, so we will see how that actually looks both using cell data and also cable internet there.

Something like that!

Well ads dry up again but not before I scored 250 points survey. I don't think nothing much Tom or Cellnuvo can do about it as to how much and when advertisers spend their advertising dollars. Using 2 apps and swipe when there are ads are our best options right now.

But,

"We have new ad products now with better payment terms." and "High paying ads are in, but as mentioned before Q1 ad availability is always low, but if you get on Swipir you can double up, and as the new ad products are optimized those new ads will increase in points as well."

Not buying the excuses.

Did you ever?

Me?

Correct

@I_O_2. The more ads appear, the more money Cellnuvo will make. It make sense for them to want plenty of ads available to its users. If ads aren't there, why bam your head against a wall and keep demanding Tom or Cellnuvo pony up the ads like someone going to Best Buy and demanding to buy 60" Samsung flat screen Tv right now for $300 like it were Black Friday. Not gonna happen!

Never said any of that. Just repeated what Tom said. App-wise, I'm doing fine (for now). Just want you all to get to swiping too so I can get paid.

Support told me they also want more ads. Just the time of year. By next month things should pick up they said

If you say so. If that's the case (another month - maybe), instant swap may be the way to go.

I did not say so. They did. Maybe you can email support also abd verify?

I'll take your word for it. I'm just trying to reconcile this:

"High paying ads are in, but as mentioned before Q1 ad availability is always low, but if you get on Swipir you can double up, and as the new ad products are optimized those new ads will increase in points as well. "

with this:

"By next month things should pick up." And make a guess as to whether I should expect payment.