They're Here, they're Ugly, they Stink

Beware the dreaded stink bug, for they have been on the march for sometime and they're likely coming your way, especially if you don't live in the city. And don't squash them.

I don't find them to be particularly ugly. Plenty of bugs that are uglier!

But that would be something to have that many in the house. I've been getting a little more than usual but just the odd one now and then.

They are happy just getting caught in a cardboard box and released into the wild.

Wow... I must be watching way too much TV news lately -- when I saw this thread's title I expected it to be political! Glad it was about something else that "bugs" people instead. :slight_smile:

Yes, the title was vague and could have alluded to several things, including people.:slight_smile:

Those pictures remind me of a mayfly swarm. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

I don't mind bugs or insects---I just don't like to be around them.

Stink Bugs, I can tolerate. Palmetto bugs, centipedes and mayfly swarms freak me out.

When I first read the title of this thread, my first thought was...what are my in-laws doing in Isamorph's neighborhood?

I just hope that your in-laws aren't visiting this forum. Have a great Thanksgiving this coming year.:huh:

No worries! None of them can read. (Picture dueling banjo music and moonshine).

If that is the case, then maybe "Chosen", your avatar, becomes you.:slight_smile: