Tesla

Tesla Owners Try to Make Sense of Elon Musk’s ‘Red Pill’ Moment
A liberal status symbol now has a founder who is moving to the right.

Elon Musk, the bombastic head of Tesla and SpaceX, exhorted his 34 million Twitter followers on Sunday to “take the red pill.”
Comments
On NYT

The notion that the kind of car you drive makes you a liberal or a conservative is so completely ridiculous it could only exist in the age of the internet. Musk fans should prepare to continue being disappointed because anyone who thinks a multibillionaire from South Africa is an leader of the left is going to follow him over an ideological cliff.
Stephen
DallasMay 20
For me, the real issue here is how chidish people are and how far away we are from growing up. Attaching any kind of identity to any type of car is incredibly petty.

“Honestly, Musk is becoming a liability and the Tesla board needs to seriously consider ousting him,” wrote Markos Moulitsas, author of “The Resistance Handbook: 45 Ways to Fight Trump.” “And I say that as a proud owner of a Tesla and a SpaceX fanatic who truly appreciates what he’s built.”

What a buffoon.
As though he is qualified to suggest that Elon Musk be removed from anything.
Markos Moulitsas Zúniga born September 11, 1971), often known by his username and former military nickname "Kos"
Markos “Kos” Moulitsas is the founder and proprietor of Daily Kos, the most popular political weblog on the Internet.
He co-founded SB Nation, a collection of sports blogs, which is now a part of Vox Media.

Elon Musk King Of Sarcasm

Elon Musk Funniest Moments

Is Elon Musk OK? Twitter rant tanks stock

Published on May 1, 2020
Tesla tanks as founder and CEO Elon Musk says the stock price is too high.

He might be taking HCQ. :wink:

Grimes Claps Back At Elon Musk For Correcting Explanation Of Son's Name

Tesla CEO Elon Musk on smoking pot, impulsive tweets

LOL
Did we agree on something?
Do you like hot and sour soup?
It's one of my favorite soups.
I have it whenever I don't feel well.
Hot and sour soup and lo mein.
And I feel so much better.

Yum! Miss that hot and sour soup... been a long time since I had some.