Tello’s 2nd Anniversary Offers are here, join the celebration!

Great news from Tello! We are celebrating our 2nd Birthday anniversary & we have a couple surprises in store for you guys. :slight_smile:

Join the fun and enjoy 50% off your first 2 months of service if you switch to Tello between 3-17 May. Create an account, buy a phone plan of $10 or more & the discount applies automatically. Keep the same plan for the 2nd month to keep your 50% discount.

If you are already a Tello customer, we are offering a 50% OFF discount, together with a heartfelt Thank You for being there every step of the way. The offer comes via email, so make sure to check your inbox!

Other exciting things? We’re giving away a free iPhone X and One year of free service at Tello, so make sure to check our Facebook page and follow it in order to get the notifications and details on how to win.

Cheers and stay tuned for other great deals!

For existing customers how long do you get that 50% off?

Hi @sovashadow,

The offer is valid for one month for plans of $24 or more as it follows:

$39 plan, which comes with 10 GB, Unlimited min & text, with coupon TELLO2NDBDAY39
$29 plan, which comes with 4 GB, Unlimited min & text, with coupon TELLO2NDBDAY29
$24 plan, which comes with 3 GB, Unlimited min & text with coupon TELLO2NDBDAY24

The coupons are valid until June 4th and should be applied at checkout.

Hope this helps :wink:

No giveaway yet or did I miss it?

Hey Mmfacemm,

Maybe you haven't subscribed to our newsletters yet? We sent out the offers yesterday, so you should have got the news. Either way, you can use any of the above coupons to get a plan at half the price. Let me know if you have any issues :slight_smile:

I was asking more about the iphone X and free year giveaway? No I haven't received this particular newsletter but I receive other tello emails. Thank you for the coupons. Too much plan for my lines I manage though but I am sure someone will be able to take advantage of them.

Happy Birthday!

When is your plan going to be available on amazon? You can charge a higher fee to cover the portion for Amazon.

Hi, thanks for the suggestion and for being so active :slight_smile: We are considering this, but that's a bit of a long shot due to the technical integration with their platform. So basically, we don't have an exact date yet for the availability of our plans on Amazon.

Cheers & thanks again for always coming up with good topics :wink:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. :slight_smile:

The iPhone X and One year of free service contests will be published on our Facebook Page. The first contest starts on May 10th, so stay tuned :wink:

Happy Birthday, Tello! And thanks, Georgiana_Tello, for checking in here with this special.
My extended family has 6 Tello lines, some on monthly plans, some on PayGo. Great prices, great features & service.
If ever should come the time when plans are available on Amazon, or Tello enables 3rd-party payments to work with CellNuvo, please let us know here. Without a doubt, it would make many of us happy.

Hi Georgiana_Tello, thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Loving the plan promotions, was hoping to see more paygo promotions as well! Something like a "add $10 to your account, get $10 on us" would go over big.....plan promo's are great, it's just going to be hard to beat that Sprint Free Year promo right now!