Successful phone purchases

I have enough golds. It just takes time to buy the phone. If they allow me to use golds from a different account, I have more than enough. As to the phone purchase, let's wait and see.

I hope you get the phone you looking for. Hope we all do

Btw. Support answered me today. They looking into it. Hope the just get it.

Fully paid gold 2 days ago, got cellnuvo email just now:

CellNUVO commented:

Thank you for your patience- unfortunately it seems that Best Buy is not working with our service and we are unable to make purchases through them. If you could find a device through Amazon, we would be able to process that purchase for you. Please let me know how you would like to proceed- thank you so much.

I expected growing pains with this-- especially since we kind of squeezed in through the back door (from responses from CS agents.).
It would certainly be nice to have a set of guidelines about what will work, and what won't.

I've never tried this via Best Buy, but I wonder if it's simply a matter of whether a vendor will ship cell devices to a 3rd party........

Scary. Yes guidelines would be nice. Instead were flying by the seat of our pants.

yeiks. just shoot support an email for update. since best buy wouldnt work, i guess hsn might be a long shot too :frowning:

but..... the current response that it should work through Amazon gives me hope. I've found the prices competitive, frequently below Best Buy, and the selection frequently wider..

Makes me wonder if CellNuvo can handle Walmart, Target, Newegg, etc. Target has the Vzw Moto E4 prepaid for $59.99, which is $10 less than most places.

oh crap should I stop swiping?

I've emailed Tom and cellnuvo to see if we can get a list of approved stores. I'll let you know when I hear back.

But yes at least amazon is included.

Alternatively cellnuvo can have the phone shipped to its office and then ship it to me itself. It only need to change the sender and receiver by covering the original box with new labels.

Why not just deposit money into my PayPal account so that I can buy it from the vendor directly?

Well..... there's the whole thing about warranties extending to the original buyer, possible return privilege, taxes (including possibly paying tax twice), possible need for a resale license, etc. I don't know if, or how many, might be applicable.
As with many things, this may seem simple on the surface until you actually need to do it......and I suspect CellNuvo is feeling it's way on phone purchases.

Then how did that genius swipe for an iPhone?

Who? Screen name

Well not so good news. At least amazon is okay.

CellNUVO commented:

We have tried working with multiple vendors to purchase devices and unfortunately none have been successful. So phone purchases can be made from any of the carriers we support in our app (Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, and Red Pocket) or through Amazon only. Thanks so much!

No ebay?

I asked to double check but the message said amazon only.

Come on man. Sigh to cellnuvo