Second sprint payment went through today - 30 gold. Thank you cellnuvo

One line in the family is gsm and the other cdma sprint.

I keep hoping to see some difference in the plan code #'s that might explain the different results people are seeing....... Seems like there should be 'some' indicator........

Just checked my Sprint account, my $10 from last night showed up! So, my first payment is covered. Woo hoo!

Not sure if they reconciled and realized the 2 phone # submitted both point to the same Sprint acct, but only one payment went through... I had sent two $10 from one CN device and one $10 from another CN device.

I'm not sure how much we really need the Redpocket/user login. Here's why I say that.

From my various chats with RP they always seemed to be checking the my.redpocketmobile log in info not the redpocket/user account.

Plus when I chatted with RP to issue a new number to get my account reactivated, they seemed to setup something for me asking for zip code, email, & they had the MEID & ICCID already. When I asked about verifying when this account would be ready for me to "pay my bill" via CN app they seemed to imply to the my.redpocketmobile should show Active and/or Needs initial refill. They didn't say anything about logging into the redpocket/user login. At least that was the impression I got. I've not seen either of those anywhere in redpocket/user login even after I "added new line".

And nothing changed on my current redpocket/user login .. the new # wasn't added to that current "rp.user login. I didn't setup a new login for redpocket/user for the new ph #.

So again, not sure we really need that log in but I could be wrong.

As long as myredpocketmobile shows Active or Needs initial refill the top up should go through. If it doesn't go through after 24hrs I would file CN support ticket & attach screenshot of the payment confirmation page from the app.

Oh & if you just need that SMS code for the redpocket/user account, chat can give you that. While trying to get my old ph # reactivated, I told them I attempted to add new line there but since the ph # wasn't activated I couldn't receive the SMS code & the rep gave it to me. I was then able to confirm that line but it didn't help anything since that ph # wasn't active on a carrier.

Handy info about the SMS code, akaLTD-- I kinow a few folks have been stymied by that.

RP actually gave me 2 codes since I guess I tried to add a new line twice. Only one of the codes worked, I assume from the last attempt to add new line.

Any luck yet? Cellnuvo support say that one out of two of mine were processed but it has been 24 hours and nothing is in my account yet.