Questions re: Cellnuvo Phone Purchase Option? Post Them Here

Went up to 225 on the s7 from 205 on red pocket bundle. I told nuvo on Friday I wanted it then. No idea if they bought it. I haven't heard from them since Saturday when they asked my account #.

The phone I want is 5 dollars more expensive too.... Sucks.

My understanding, they going to buy phone only when all payments will arrived. ( 3 in your case) Am I wrong?

U may be right zev.

Too bad there isn't an option to "hold" or keep gold in "escrow" for the purchase. That would protect us from price increases and still stay within Cellnuvo's Gold redemption rule. Wishful thinking!

They could hold the phone until I pay off everything, but they should purchase it immediately as long as I have enough gold to buy it all at once.

What happens if the phone price drops in the months while you're still paying? Will CellNuvo insist that you pay the original amount in Gold?

Last time I talked to support he said 205 which was the original price .no mention of 10% upcharge. It's already up to 225. If it's lower they should refund some gold.if it's higher in May I'm sure I will have to pay the new price