Predict two weeks forward

You married a woman...

Nothing wrong with swiping only enough to meet your short-term needs. I vowed to do the same, but haven't managed to stick to that intention.

No one is questioning your post.

Lol it was a legitimate suggestion - you have very little gold so why not port out? Why does that suggestion get under your skin so much.

If I had 13 gold I wouldn't stick around and I don't think many here would. Feel free to spend your time pointing out issues with cellnuvo if you really want.

I think the term for it is "double standard."

Yes double standard since JTSR71 suggested that those with few gold need not stick around and you all liked that!

I'll port out when I need to Top Up but somehow can't (probably gonna happen soon cuz the company seems dead).

The rationale I've read for porting out before then, was to keep one's number. Cuz CellNUVO seems to randomly lose folks' numbers. I don't care -- my contacts reach me by dialing the GoogleVoice number I've had for over ten years.

You seriously don't see how nutty the above post is???!!! There's nothing in this thread about that. And you wanted him gone, he now IS gone, and yet he's stuck in your head, stuck in your posts, and for all we know you think he's hiding under your bed LOL.

Will you guys never stop this childish nonsense.

You had a very small amount of gold and I suggested you might as well port out. Nothing remotely wrong with that yet the insults start to fly. Seriously get a grip.

Gone temporary

Even with small amounts of gold, as long as it's an 'extra' line, I think I'd hang around and see what happens-- it was good before, it could be good again.
What I would not do is fret about it. I'd make a decision to wait it out, or make a decision to move on.

2 weeks from today, I predict same Ole same Ole

Sorry but I have a new observation about the dysFunction of some of you fine forum members.

It used to be, if you weren't a CellNUVO customer you shouldn't share your thoughts.

Now it's kinda like you need a Large Gold Balance (LGB™) too. "Holy crap, you started a thread but you only have 5 Gold! I don't understand why you're here..."

Progress Report...[ol]
[li]Closed to new signups[/li]still closed

[li]No second Top Up Success Reports[/li]still none

[li]App can't show one's current "Infinity" allotment (i.e. it makes no sense to show Silver Used and Silver Needed, whereas everybody needs to know how many minutes they have left)[/li]CellNUVO's website update implies that will never happen. Moreover, there doesn't even seem to BE an Infinity Plan (while we wait for the new concept).

[li]CellNUVO silence about specific things like the above[/li]No timeline for any of the above. If Red Pocket will be one of the choices when the new concept kicks in, and yet CN hasn't been able to solve all these Red Pocket interface problems after all this time, how is adding more interfaces not a step backward?[/ol]

With 13 gold you should get 1 or 2 months service and maybe a flip phone

i want 23 flipphones then.

Again, having a small amount of gold is an indication of intelligence and self-control. Sorry.

Keep in mind that referrers have an interest in the continued swiping of those they've referred.

Some referrers are completely unhinged...
https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/541-cellnuvo-support-wrote-update?start=110#8495
https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/541-cellnuvo-support-wrote-update?start=120#8513

But in general I applaud the folks who earned (and spent) extra gold via referrals.

Having a referral is not all that it seems. I had multiple phones cross-referring to all but the original yet only one ever got a referral bonus credit. Then there were the long spells of swiping and watching ads only to not get credited through the app. Those sessions would not have helped the referer or the swiper.

Since August there is no way to track and verify point crediting through the accounts online.

since then i have never seen any referral bonus.

So once and for all can we put the referral point to bed? Not really, cuz the "Should one continue to swipe?" point hasn't been put to bed.

Stockpiling gold for a rainy day only makes sense if one has confidence that when the rainy day arrives, the "bank" (CellNUVO) will let you spend it. And certainly the folks who have lotsa gold know, for example, how many gold they can earn in a month. If they would chime in, I'd like to ask them "If you were down to 0 gold at the beginning of your next billing cycle, do you think you'd be able to swipe for enough new gold in the next 30 days?" If the answer is yes, I humbly recommend they stop swiping for now.