New app

I never had the crashing issue with the new app. Could be the phone you are using if you are using an older phone.

I don't think we're paid less for the same ad on different app versions. This should be determined at the view level.
I agree that what ads we see may be dependent on app version, android version, phone model, etc. My android 4.1 and 4.4 phones frequently see radically different ad selection & frequency of ads, even sitting side by side and running the same version. The 'best' one depends on the day.

I'm getting a lot more ads since updating to 2.83. Got 3 - 250 credit survey's, more of the Kiip's & others as well. Before updating I was beginning to wonder if I'd even make 1000 credits in a month.

And no crashing for me.

I updated too, no crashes for me as well and the surveys are really picking up for me as well, I got 2,000 silver in 15 minutes before they stopped. I do hate those 30 second videos that give very little though.

2000 silver in 15 minutes sounds great.

Honest question here, though, kinda a counterpoint. Going forward, is the same demographic interested in this now that it's a straight dollar amount? Using our in-between time to earn $8.00/hr?

I was at Walmart and a survey came up for 250 Silver. I was kinda stoked cuz I was stuck in line anyway. But I also use Ibotta who always have a 25c offer for any item on any receipt and I never bother with that -- chasing 25 pennies is for folks who have more time than me.

If I wasn't doing the survey while stuck in that line, I'd be doing others things I do stuck in lines instead like reading finance news or finding a deal on whatever's on my Amazon and eBay wishlist or some other phone-related diversion (mostly reading for me).

Must not be that busy. Averaging 12 posts per month. Plus here give you no gold

That time could be used for swiping or reading

Unlike swiping, this place always delivers...

[quote="lexusl21]
Just ignore his"]

Posting 24/7 must not be busy

Fyi link broke

It's a mystery why you're so combative and hypocritical.

I laid out the issue of busy or not, right in my post. Read it again. I was in a line. All of us understand what that means, okay? Is it possible for you to calm down, or maybe just skip over my posts please?

People understand the point I made. Let it stand, or even better discuss it.

R U Ok?

Dude Relax.

He is. Seems he is saying you don't seem that busy. So you have time to chase pennies like the rest of us.

If one is so busy they can easily free up some time by not giving out so much flak about something they can't seem to put down! Back to swiping? I thought you stopped long ago...

I know it is addictive. LOL

LOL that same post I wrote "I have swiped once each time I updated/sideloaded/etc the app".

Anybody know if you still gotta swipe at least once a month? Kinda doubtful but I hadn't thought about that recently before now cuz app updates have been more than monthly.

But I appreciate the point and to answer, no I don't swipe except per above. Nor do I do the 25c Ibottas. Does anybody?

The swiping once a month was always a pretty lax rule. Even if you missed it one month I believe you could simply start swiping again in the future to carry on with the same gold balance. More like going to sleep rather than something bad happening.

I do the swiping and my wife does ibotta. She learned ibotta from our daughter who had built up over $400.00. Nickles and dimes add up. Just takes very little time when watching news or whatever. But to get back to the new app I can do 1 gold in 15 minutes with the old app.

Wow those getting 1 gold in 15 mins must be in better demographic than me. Before I updated the app I was lucky to get 1 gold in 2 weeks. I admit I wasn't swiping every day or focused on it. Just swiped when watching TV or something & even then it wasn't constant swiping.

Yea, I thought the same thing for a while, there isn't any way a new person could get enough gold to keep a cell plan going. For now at least these national car rental ads are paying off, on ver 2.74, this will all probably change in the future.