My CellNUVO Wishlist Request-The Ability To Swap Phones On Our Own

Would love the ability to swap out phones on our own (like RingPlus had);). It was so easy to swap phones in/out-just log in on the website. No having to call or e-mail Support to have it done for us. tomcellnuvo, hope you see this:;). It would definitely increase business-I have friends/family members who would "jump on the CellNUVO bandwagon" if this request was made a reality very soon::whistle:

Yes definitely. A request for this was put in several months ago so hopefully it will be here sooner rather than later! Tom was keen on getting more functionality on the website for self-service.

Now if only they can finish the ios app they are currently working on then progress can be made in areas like this.

mmfacemm,
That's right. I remember you posted about this in February and March of this year. I forgot. Hopefully Tom and the team can get this sorted soon. Maybe by September (fingers crossed):wink:

So.....

I don't think anyone wants this functionality more than the support team - right now it's not at the top of the list

We are (if you haven't figured it out yet) very systematic with all things we do. We will not develop or implement a new feature until we vet it. I know that may be a tad frustrating since we take a bit longer to roll out new features, but when we do roll out new features we want to make sure they work and are a good addition to the business.

I know I haven't posted on here for a while but I along with the entire dev and support team read your posts and we have a list.

I wish I could snap my fingers and get our list done, but I can't. If anyone knows of magic snapping fingers that COULD get the list done send them my way

-Tom