My 331 temporary numbers no longer work

Hog, I had no data after my original number was restored, but then a few days later it was functioning properly again. Maybe the same will happen for you--I did e-mail support about it though and they e-mailed back saying that it should be working.

Thank you banana... Hmm.... I like your name! From now on you can call me pineapple.

I did not contact them to restore my original number. I am ok with 331 number. But they did it for me so I am grateful. I decide not to bother them for data... They must be very busy. I am happy with just text and voice.

"$10 500 Minutes, 500 Texts, 100 MB @ 4G LTE" for 331 number, "payg" for original number. No silvers seemed to be deducted yet, probably because account is still funded by $10 or silver is not linked to usage yet.

The other 331 number is also replaced by original number. Voice text data all work.

Data is not very stable.

Just realized that LTE is not available. So I locked my data Network to cdma solely. Now both phones have voice, text, cdma data, and the original numbers!

Good catch on the 3G/LTE thing-- I would hope that LTE (and the registered ICCID) is just lagging a little behind everything else in the network updates for your phone.

Probably it is a deal between cellnuvo and redpocket for us. Complementary data text voice cannot be too expensive, so data speed is throttled. After this complementary period ends, we might get LTE data if our accounts are linked to redpocket correctly.

Does banana have LTE data?

So now that original numbers are restored to some lines, I wonder what the plan is moving forward for silver usage.

Even though I have my number back, I'm very hesitant to use it at all in case I run out of minutes/texts/data and then can't refill. So even though I have my number, I'm still not using it unless I get a call or text to it. Hoping for some news on that front soon.

Yes, I do have LTE data.

Would cellnuvo bill us for what we use during this transition period?

I have no clue, my guess is probably... I'm just not sure if my line is still on an allotted amount of minutes/text/data that could run out I guess.

I'm getting 18 speed on lte.not using it much

With the temporary numbers i got lte too.

[:evil: quote="Mark" post=10932]I'm getting 18 speed on lte.not using it much
[/quote]

I looked up my original numbers in red pocket. They are not in $10 plan anymore. Nor are they in payg though two days ago they were shown to be in payg. That is why I have the same concern. With restored original numbers, how much voice text and data are we alloted, and how much are we charged during this transition period?

The number I was most concerned about has been restored (per email request). Yay! I assume the other one will come along in due time.

A $5 PAYG was added which is good for 30 days according to RP CS, and voice, text and MB are all 10c. If you go over the 50 combined I assume everything stops Looks like this is a special plan for Cell NUVO. The details are probably not coded into the system yet but its interesting none the less..
Account Status: Active
Account Plan: $5 Cell Nuvo
Plan Expiration Date : December 31st, 1969
Available High Speed Data (MB):0

We do not know how the refill will work, or how silver comes into play, or even if 10c is correct for us. Until we know more details I would tread lightly, I know I am.

Too late expired already - 1969

[left][/left]If it is only good for 30 days then it is a plan, not a payg.

Besides, 90 silvers per minute or text or megabyte! Whoa!!! And if you go to a real payg it would be much higher... i would be very reluctant to swipe for such service, unless each static ad awards 30 silvers!

"90 silvers per minute or text or megabyte! "

Where u get that idea?